the kidnapping

the school year was almost over. Ian and i had entered our projects and i'd gotten 2nd place, he got 3rd, but only because he didn't have enough time to finish it completely. Kayla got first.

"this trip is going to be awesome," explains ned as we board our bus.

"yeah, awesome," mj says, annoyed, as she sits down. i sit beside peter and smiled evilly at ned who sat beside betty. he grinned nervously and i kept in a giggle.

"so," peter said 30 minutes into our ride.

"oh, you speak?" i ask sarcastically.

he rolls his eyes, "how'd you do in that art competition?"

"good actually. i got 2nd place," i smile and he nodded, smiling slightly. suddenly the bus stops.

"what the fu-" mj starts, crouching up.

a man in black waters on our bus and holds a gun, pointing at everyone and then at me, "give me the girl."

"M-me?" i ask but he only puts the gun closer to my head.

"silence," he yells, grabbing my arm as peter flinches. everyone stays still as the backup guys pointed their guns at the students and the bus driver.

"hey you can't take that kid!" Yelps mr. jenski, the english teacher, but a gun was pointed at his head too.

"SILENCE!" Shouts one of the uniformed guys. i look at peter quickly as i get dragged out of the bus.

peter's pov

"oh my god!" mj exhales as the the guys left the bus. Mr. Jenski is dialing 911.

"what the shit was that?" i ask her and ned. they shrug nervously and i look out the window, seeing the car with y/n in it drive away. "Ill be right back," i say, running out of the car when no one else is looking. i chase the car and use my webs to swing from the trees towering the road. Luckily, Aunt May convinced me to bring my web shooters along. my phone begins to buzz and i look at it.

y/n🍧

y/n: call the cops or something. hurry

i looked around me and back at the message. i grasp my phone tight as i swing to the other gathering of trees and call tony stark.

"Peter, only use this line in case of emergen-" he answers.

"hey it's peter um, wheres my spider-man suit?" i ask nervously.

"why do you need to know?" he asks impatiently.

"um," i gulp, "there's this girl in my grade that got kidnapped, well taken by uniformed men in black, and i- she's my friend, and i need to save her."

i hear Mr. Stark's breath get heavy, "in your grade?"

"yeah! wait why?" i ask.

"nothing. i'm tracking your location. i'll handle this situation," he demands.

"no mr stark i need to save this girl. i can do it," i say angrily.

"No, kid, leave this up to me," he says and hangs up.

y/n's pov

"i've got the girl," says the guy who drove the car. i looked to my right and saw a briefcase. the guy hung up and looked in his mirror at me, "the fuck you lookin at kid?"

i put my head down as something crashed into the car. i tried not to scream, aka how to get shot 101, and hoped someone came to rescue me. i didn't know how, but i had hope. "is that iron man?" a guy in the back said and i looked up. my dad was standing in front of the smashed vehicle. i looked around and saw a gun. i kicked it up to my hand and shot it at the chains holding my hands together. I through the gun t one of the guys head and fell to the ground.

"hey the girls getting away!" said the guy in the back. he jumped out of the car after me and chased me. Something hit my leg and stung horribly.

"help!!" I yelled.

the guy was chasing me towards a cliff and my dad was fighting with the car driver. i closed my eyes, not looking back, and jumped. With a swift wind and grasp around my waist, I realized I wasn't plummeting to my death.

"you really shouldn't do that," says a voice as i open my eyes to see spider-man holding me in his arms.

"My God! what are you doing here?" i ask.

"i could ask you the same thing!" he laughs.

"well darn, maybe if my kidnapper would tell me! maybe you should go ASK HIM!" i snap as spider-man landed on the road and put me down. he looked down at the bullet through my leg that i hadn't even noticed, "you're bleeding."

"i also have eyes. Wanna tell me other things that are on my body?" i say, looking around, "where are we?"

he glances up and saw my dad/iron man fall from the sky. "da-!" i start to say but realize spider-man was still there, "iron man!" as soon as i speak my dad flies back up and landed beside spider-man and me. "take her to a safe spot," he says and flew back up to the cliff.

"That was pretty sick that the iron man showed up to save you." Laughed Spider-Man, rubbing his neck as we walk to at the bus stop he landed us by.
"oh god oh god oh god," i say, typing in my phone nervously.

"what's wrong?" he asks.

"why the hell are these old men trying to kidnap me?!" i shout.

"they're not that old-" he starts but shuts up. i roll my eyes and sit beside him on the bench. i listen to his breath hitch and i glare at him, "what's wrong with you?"

Lum nothing," he say nervously. i search for peters contact and called it. i heard a phone ring around me and looked at spider-man. "oh, my- my moms calling me," he said, grabbing his phone and walking over to a booth.

peter😁

peter: i'm sorry i can't speak rn

y/n: huh? why

peter: my aunt is sick

y/n: oh. sorry to bother

i put down my phone and sit on the bench, putting my head in my arms as a car pulled up. spider-man came up to me and said goodbye before i got into the car. "wait, Happy?" he asked, looking through the front window. "um, spider-man?!" Happy said, rolling up the window and driving away. "spider-man knows you?" i ask. "hey! you almost just got stolen." Happy changed the subject. "i can handle myself, don't ignore me." i said briefly. my phone started ringing, it was peter. i declined the call and texted him, "i'm fine."