memories

Pepper and I walked out of the cabin with my sister Morgan. She had been born while I was in the so called "blip" as some say. It was very strange having a little sister that grew up without you and suddenly you're there-.

Pepper placed a wreath onto the water that said something I couldn't read because of the tears in my eyes. Pepper put her hand on my shoulder and i held Morgan's. Peter stood beside me and sighed, looking at me and then at the wreath which floated away in the waters. I set down a flower bouquet on a tin and pushed it into the water. It read, "to natasha romanoff. Who put everyone else's lives first."

•••

"Y/n, show mommy your picture!" Dad said and Y/n lifted up a drawing of pepper and y/n. "Where's me?" Dad asked. "You're ourtsaving da world!" 5 year old y/n said, placing it on the nightstand of their room.

"Whos the prettiest princess in the town?" Nat asked, clinking her tea cup against y/n's. "You! Duh!" Y/n giggled and Natasha laughed, " that's very sweet... but it's not right. You are the prettiest princess!"

"Hey y/n, want a burger?" Asked Steve with his apron on, flipping the burgers on the grill. "Of course I wanna buga!" Y/n laughed, "dey aw my faborites." Steve handed small y/n a burger and a slice of cheese, "your dad's favorites too."

Y/n sat with her dad on the balcony. "That star is so cool- it's redder than the rest," y/n said, pointing to the sky. "Let's name is storm," Tony said and Y/n gave him a questionable look. "Storm!?" Y/n laughed. "Yeah... Storm."

•••
"Y/n wate up!!!" said Morgan, shaking my arm.
I yawned and put my hand out, "pull me up." She tried her hardest to bring me up and I huffed, standing up. "Y/n mommy made waffles! Mommy made waffles!" She jumped up and down, racing out of my room. I looked around the room.

It didn't have any pictures of me

It didn't have any pictures of me. Must've been a guest room..

I ate the delicious waffles pepper made and smiled for the first time since my dads death. He was gone. This was something I had to get used to.