bruh

(Y/d/h/c= your dream hair color)
Y/ns pov:

I awoke in Peters arms on my comfortable bed. I could feel his heartbeat against my back, his arm wrapped around my waist. I turned my head as he woke up too. "Morning sleepyhead," I smiled tiredly.
"Did I sleep in the y/n's bed last night?" He joked. His morning voice made my stomach flutter.
"Lucky duck," i replied, kissing him softly before turning back over and stretching. I stood up, pulling off my sweatpants from yesterday and putting on shorts. I threw my sweater to the ground and caught peter staring at me.
"Like what you see?" I joked, putting a T-shirt on over my bra. Peters face went red as he got up, hugging me from behind. He kissed the back of my head and rocked me, wrapping his arms around my stomach. (If this isn't imaginable for you, imagine his hands on your waist ;) )
I turned my head sideways and smiled, closing my eyes and humming. Peter started humming along, taking my hand and swaying with me, trying to slow dance. I came close to him after he spun me and he put his chin on my head, folding his hands behind my back. I rested my hands on his shoulders as we rocked. We stopped humming and just swayed, smiling to ourselves about how lucky we were to have each other.

•••
I ate some toast for breakfast and Peter decided he was going to spend the day with me. I liked this idea- I didn't want him to go. Plus, it was now his winter break from school. Not ours, I wasn't going back to that school. Nope. Not like I needed to. I'd be graduating this spring.

When Pepper woke up she called a hair stylist to come and dye my hair. Peter and I wanted to go out on public, which was hard since I was known now and not liked by many. So pepper thought that if I changed my appearance I could go out more. I agreed, obviously.
The hairstylist came and died my hair y/d/h/c.

Pepper had bought me eye contacts- green ones (if I see green eyes people complaining- "my eyes are green tho😫", bitch you have green beautiful eyes that's enough.)

I smiled at my new look in the mirror of my bathroom. I'd be 18 soon. Wow. I picked up my phone that started ringing. It was MJ.
"Hello?"
"Y/n- hi! Wanna hang out?"
"Sure- can Peter come?"
"Umm sure!"
I hung up and grabbed my clothes, throwing them on and yelling for Peter.
•••
Happy drove Peter and me to the coffee shop MJ wanted to meet at. "Why are we coming here?" Asked Peter. "MJ invited me," i replied, holding his hand as the cold wind blew against us.
"MJ?!"
I stopped and stared at him, "yeah... why? What's wrong with MJ?"
"Nothing! Nothings wrong with MJ."
I gave him a look but then walked inside as he shyly followed after me.
"Y/n!" MJ greeted, hugging me tightly and I smiled, "I missed you."
"I missed you too," I replied, as Peter let go of my hand. Weird.
I sat down with MJ and Peter sat on the far side of the table. MJ glanced at each other weirdly but just ignored it.
"So, how was your trip?" I asked, glaring at peter.
"Oh it was good, except we all almost got killed," MJ laughed and I nodded.
I was glad MJ was asking so much about me. It was too hard to get my shit together and tell her what happened.
"So- did Peter tell you?" MJ asked.
"Tell me what?" I asked, smirking.
"Nothing!" Peter interrupted.
"Peter! Whyre you ashamed?" MJ asked.
My stomach dropped. Ashamed? I had a feeling what peter wasn't telling me wasn't a good thing.
"What happened mj?" I asked, ignoring Peter.
MJ smiled, "Peter and I... we kissed!"