recontinuing

hi :). don't read if u haven't watched no way home, it won't make sense

i cleaned off the counter of pepper's cabin. the place was really dirty and we were selling it to move back into dad's apartment compound. pepper thought we (morgan and i) should start connecting with our dad by living and entertaining ourselves with his old tools and works. i slid on a winter coat and walked out the back door onto the path leading to the lake. as i got to the water i sat down and sighed. i felt like something was taken from me. like, something i'd don't even know. my dad was obviously gone and had been for awhile, my real mom hadn't contacted me since graduation. graduation that i thought i had shared with someone. i felt like something was missing. i felt like someone was gone. but i didn't know who.
a rustling sound came from the woods behind me and then slow patting footsteps on the path. i turned my head to see a boy. he looked around my age, with brown hair and eyes. he wore a familiar sweater and jacket over some jeans.
"hello?" i said.
"h-hey," he said, looking happily at me.
i rose an eyebrow, "who are you?"
it couldn't have been anyone i had known before...well, before dr strange made it so no one knew me except pepper, ororo, and morgan. i looked at the boy and stood up, "why are you in my yard."
"i'm- um ... i'm peter." he said, shaky breath.
"hey peter, whyre you in my yard?" i asked, putting my hands in my pocket.
his eyes got watery as i gave him a confused look.

🎉 Du hast 𝙼𝚢 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 ⋆ 𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑟 fertig gelesen 🎉