2B x Sole Survivor Male Reader

Author: I'll be making stories that you guys requested, that means that I will no longer add requested by that or this... Only straight into the story... yeah... lazy work right? HAhaha

PS: I'll be starting with my own ideas or Alternate Realities... sometimes sticking with the same plot if I can... but mostly not and only relying on my selfish imagination HAHHAHA

-=-

3rd Person's POV

Earth was once a paradise and where her technological scale has reached to where humanity can leave its home world and settle to nearby planets, but that goal wasn't achieved as unknown aliens invaded the planet. Losing the war and the extinction of humanity is inevitable, and so, the rest of humanity created androids as also building a ship to settle on the moon.

That also means while time is not on Humanity's side, they leave a lots of people behind to save only the important ones, Officials, Scientists, and people that has skills to operate and aid the construction on the moon. The people that were left behind felt betrayed, seeing how at every side their doom approaches. Some people were also in cryogenic pods that are hidden in secret bunkers at some locations around the world, but as maintenance are needed, most went offline and killed the person inside it. As of now, Androids failed and now took control of the Command Station in the Moon, tasked to ensure and protect extincted humanity, or from what's left of it anyway...

...

City: Unknown

Time: Unknown

In a ruin city, a humanoid figure walks in the middle of the empty and somewhat destroyed streets. However, this figure didn't notice that 10 small biped machines closing in around the figure. This humanoid figure is actually a human, the only sole survivor of the extinct human race...

Y/N's POV

Y/N: 'This must be a dream, there's no way

Y/N: 'This must be a dream, there's no way... Why can't I find any people in the city.' I thought, as I stopped in my tracks, noticing the same machines that greeted me after I woke up to this reality that I still couldn't accept.

' I thought, as I stopped in my tracks, noticing the same machines that greeted me after I woke up to this reality that I still couldn't accept