(Requested) Jewelry Bonney x Male Vice Admiral Reader

It's been too long that I watched One Piece... My last time that I watched One Piece is when the Strawhat Crew arrived Fishman Island... I think... So yeah... sorry if it's not accurate... have fun and enjoy!!!

================================================================================

Y/N's POV

I am in restraints as I am on a raft as two marine ships started to sail away from me as I saw Vice Admiral Garp on his ship with a huge smile on his face... I hate it...

Y/N: GARP!!! I am totally going to smash your head on a hard rock!! You hear me!!!

Garp: It's all just a diplomatic decisions, Y/N!!! I will pay you back if you ever get back!!!

Y/N: AHHHH!!!! I hate you so much!!!!

Garp: That's what you get if you want to be friends with me!!! HAhaha!!

I heard his laughter from afar from here... I really hate Garp... but we did become friends but mostly we're rivals... and that's why he did this to me...

Y/N: Well, at least he left lots of food on this raft... *Sigh* But, I am still tied up... great!

I stayed like this for hours as I started to enjoy the view of the waves and the sounds of the sea gulls above... I am about to close my eyes and relax as I then heard shouting from afar as I breathe in and ou-

Y/N: Wait... Shouting?

I then looked around my shoulder and to see a ship but not a marine or civilian ship... It's a pirate ship!

Y/N: *Sigh in Anger* Is there anything else that could be much worse than this...

As the ship stopped beside the raft that I am in... then something hit my head hard enough that I got knocked out cold...

Jewelry's POV

I just threw the big bone to the sea as I then heard something got hit with a groan after... I look to my crew and motion for them to check it out as they did so as I continued eating until I heard them scream... I look at them with an irritating look on my face as I saw their mouth wide and reached to the floor of the ship and still screaming...

Jewelry: *Stands Up* Shut up! Let me get a look at thi-

I pushed them out of my way until I place my hands on the wooden railing until I also screamed in surprise and fear...

Jewelry: AHHHHHH!!!!!! VICE ADMIRAL L/N!!!!! NO! THIS CAN'T BE TRUE!!!!

And there I noticed that his hands and feet are tied up and on his raft has a large amount of delicious looking foods as I then coughed a little and faced my crew...

Jewelry: Alright! I want all of you to get him on this ship! After that, bring him to my quarters and also the foods on his raft... NOW!!!

Crew: Yes, Ma'am!

And so, I went to my quarters as I wait for the man that I had a crush on for like....4 years... maybe...

Jewelry: *Sigh in Relief* I still remember that day... Hehe... He is too cute on that day...

4 Years Ago

I got captured by this newly promoted captain as I didn't knew that he is here with his men as civilians... Damn I am so stupid that I didn't noticed it... but, he is.... quite cute...