(Requested) Goddess Tamamo No Mae x Male Injured Reader

Requested by: Not_Cu

Hope you all like it!

================================================================================

Y/N's Past POV

I am Y/N L/N, once a loyal Samurai soldier under the shogun's rule... I was once a man who lead my fellow brothers in a battle. Protecting the Daimyo and their daughters on a escort mission. I fight for what I once believe is right. But, when that night came to me, I dreamed about the Shogun's true intentions... The Shogun wants to overthrow the Emperor and claim himself as the new Emperor of Japan... I woke up and went on to report my vision to the Emperor's trusted man... as I arrive to the Imperial Palace and tell the man about my vision, he quickly went in to the Emperor's chambers to pass my warning about the Shogun's intentions...

But, what I didn't know is that there are spies/ninjas that are trying to get some information about the Emperor's motives and now they are going back to report this to the Shogun...

Y/N's Present POV

I just got barely escape from that assassination attempt, I limp my way towards the forest and behind me is a burning house with many bodies of Ninjas and some samurais outside... I am too injured but enough for me to walk a good 6 miles through the forest... but because of me losing blood from my wounds, I drop to the ground on my back as I look up to the night skies as my eyes started to get a bit blurry... and then lose consciousness...

Tamamo's POV

I sat in front of my big shrine, as I look up and calmly watch at the beautiful skies above... I then sense someone trespass in my forest... I stood up gently then teleported near to the intruder's position and appear behind a tree as I took a peek and there I saw a man and a small pool of blood surrounds him as I then walked out behind the tree and look down to the unconscious man...

Tamamo: Oh, my. It seems he's out cold... Even if I like to leave him and die here... he's just too good looking... *Sigh* Alright...

Timeskip

Y/N's POV

I felt the warm breeze of the wind as I open my eyes to see the leaves of the cherry blossom tree fall to the ground gracefully... I tried to sat up but I groaned as I felt pain through the side of my stomach... 

Y/N: I didn't care about my wounds, I just want to get away from those ninjas...

Then, out of nowhere, I felt someone's arm slither behind my neck and a hand on top of mine, I look up and saw a beautiful woman... with... fox features?...

???: Please, take some time to rest so that your wounds would heal faster...

I am stunned, I can't think straight because of her beauty... And when I got myself together, I speak up...

Y/N: A-Alright... But, May I know your name?

She giggled as she first lay my head back to the soft and comforting pillows as I kept my gaze to her clothes...

Y/N: I never saw that kind of clothing... but, I did kind of heard some rumor that the Emperor's wife wear those kind of clothes... unless...