(Requested) Tracer x Male Reader x Widowmaker (Part 1)

3rd Person's POV

Y/N L/N, a 27 year old male who has nothing special. No super powers, not intelligent, and not a technician. Just a normal face behind the crowd... But his family's history has something special... His father, F/N L/N, is a man who is once led a most dangerous group in Japan... A Yakuza gang... while his mother, M/N L/N, is a captain of one of the most popular special force in japan... they both fought for what they believe is right until their conflicts has led to a love thing... and there where Y/N is born... but an accident has happened... Talon forces ambushed the convoy where you(Still a baby), F/N and M/N's car has crashed to a metal pole as your father's Yakuza members tried to save you and your parents while fighting back the Talon soldiers...

And that is where you are after 27 years... A man who has no powers or not too intelligent but a man who is a leader of the Yakuza that protects the innocents from any harm... Even if its the Talon nor the Overwatch... This both organization are just a huge threat for Y/N...

Y/N's POV

I open my eyes as I sat up and looked around the room to see that it is still intact like last night... all the things are scattered around the room and some expensive objects are broken on the floor.... I groaned as I stand on the floor from my bed and head in to the bathroom as I placed my hands near the sink and look at the mirror to see my own reflection...

 I groaned as I stand on the floor from my bed and head in to the bathroom as I placed my hands near the sink and look at the mirror to see my own reflection

(Just don't mind the reflection and that is not what you really looked like)

I hit the mirror in anger as it cracks as my hand and wrist is starting to bleed...

Y/N:"Why?.... Why must they brought their conflicts to this peaceful city?..." I said and then I washed my hands and removed the blood on my arm but it is still bleeding as I just sighed and walk out and head towards the throne room just outside my room...

I walked out as the other members saw me and my right arm bleeding as they had the look of worry and one of them walk near to my arm...

Yakuza Member:"Y/N-sama, you're bleeding... I must patch your wound up in a sec... I will grab the medic bag, Y/N-sama. You must rest on your throne for now... Katsu! Come here and wrap a cloth around Y/N-sama's wounds!" He said and shouted to the other guy who is waiting to be ordered and he nodded as the man in front of me then walk out of the throne room so that he could get the med kit....

I sat on my throne waiting while Katsu is tying up the cloth around my wound....

Katsu:"Man, never thought you'll wake up with this wounds, Y/N-sama" he said as he finished up tying and took a step back then smile at his work...

Y/N:"I did this....in accident...*Place face on my right hand* I just can't understand why this two organization has brought their war to this peaceful city" I said with the hint of sadness