(Requested) Yandere Cinder Fall x Submissive Male Faunas Reader

Requested by: Andrew_Gaming

Hope you all like it! And sorry if it took so long before I could finish these... I just got busy from something... Hehe...

================================================================================

Y/N's POV

I am in my room, I starting to get the camera angle right as I pressed the lights on then pressed the recording button...

Y/N: H-Hi everyone, Uhh... I'm Y-Y/N L/N... I am a Cat Faunas... I had my favorite picture here about me and my best friend Bla-

I got cut off as I heard someone smash my door hard open from behind me as I turn off the camera fast and turn around in fear because the person who entered is Mistress Cinder in her glory as she has a ball of fire on her right hand while she has a smirk on her face...

Y/N: M-Mistress! I-I a-am just having some re-

Cinder: Shut it! I know you're going to spoke "her" name!

Y/N: W-Who? You m-mean B-Blake?

As I said those words... Cinder then looked down as her hair blocked her eyes as I started to take a step back until she throw a fireball to my right side as I jump and landed on the bed as I then felt a hand wrapped around my neck and pushed me aggressively to the bed and I tried to get the hand off me as I also started to lose my breathing but before I passed out, I felt the hand loosen a little on my neck and I breathe the air as I can but Cinder then sat on my stomach as she looks at me down like a predator do to their prey...

Cinder: Now, my pet... It looks like I need to punish you again like last time...

A shiver brought down on my whole body as her eyes glow in anger as she summon a fireball on her left hand while her other hand is holding me down as I tried to get her off of me...

Y/N: Please! No! Forgive me, I will never do- AHHHH!!!!

Cinder's POV

I am trying to scare him so that he will only say my name not that slut... I summon a fireball on my left hand while holding him down with my right... but, he suddenly start shaking me off and it almost like losing my balance...

Y/N: Please! No! Forgive me, I will never do- AHHHH!!!!

Because of him shaking me off, I accidentally pressed my left hand with the fireball on his arm as he screamed in pain as I tried to extinguish the fire fast but he pushes me off as I land at the end of the bed as he grab his pillow and hitting it on his arm to extinguish the fire and he succeed but his eyes then show full of fear to me as he then grab his injured arm and his back hit the head of the bead as I then started crawling towards him...

Y/N's POV

I saw her crawling closer to me as her expression shows something that I never saw from before... Worried and Guilt... I closed my eyes in fear if something bad is about to happened...

Cinder: Y/N....

I am now in shock from hearing her saying my name.... for many years she only call me like "Slave" "Pet" and "Trash" and that's all I always hear from her but this is a sudden change from her as I open my eyes and look at her in shock as she then stopped right in front of me and raise her hand and caressed my cheek while her other hand touched my injured arm as I hiss in pain... Until, I felt a wet drop on my hand as I look up and saw her crying...

Cinder: I'm sorry... I... I... I didn't mean to actually hurt you... I am just trying to scare you... so that you could forget about her and you will only love me and only me...

Cinder then did something unexpected... she kissed me... not aggressively...not forceful... only a soft and passionate kiss... I kissed back after feeling it as I then felt her other hand on my faunas cat ears and started rubbing it softly as I moan a little but then she suddenly grabbed my tail and began rubbing it as I felt something inside me tick... I pushed her as she is now on her back and I am now on top of her as I kissed her much more passionate...

Cinder's POV

Cinder: My Y/N finally kissed me... he has finally accepted me... for all these years of hunting down his friends,families and everyone he knew... even that Slut Blake! But it looks like I have finally broke his will and now he only need me... and only me...

We broke the kiss as he looked at me with only love...

Y/N: I... I love you, Cinder- I mean Mistress!

As I heard those words... my pupils then show with hearts in them as it then glowed with a pink and yellow glow as I wrapped both of my arms around his neck and I moved closer to his ear...

Cinder: You can call me Cinder now, Y/N~ And Also, I love you too until the end~

3rd Person's POV

Outside the room and in the middle of the warehouse is a large pile of dead bodies that Cinder killed for the last 2 years... at the top is Blake's body with its decapitated head on a pike as Roman,Neo,Emerald and Mercury are working their ass off to burn the bodies to ashes...

Mercury: Ah! Why are we even doing these if Cinder could burn these all away with ease!

Emerald: Oh, are you trying to imply that you are going to talk to this to cinder?

Mercury: Uhhh, no... Of course not!

Roman: Would you two stopped slacking and get this finish or else Cinder will probably kill us if she saw us still burning these bodies!

Neo: *Raise Sign* I agree

Roman: See, even Neo agreed

Mercury: Yeah, Yeah... I know...

And so, they all worked their ass off to get the bodies burn while Cinder and Y/N are doing something that will probably last until tomorrow morning... or after 3 nights...

Boom!!OneshotFinish!!

Words:1062

Rafael's POV

Yeah... So, the next oneshot will be Female Nazi Commander x Male Wehrmacht Reader... Bye!