(Requested) Xenomorph Queen x Male Marine Reader

Requested by: Nine_fiction 

Warning: Stong Sexual and Language!... can't help it... and it will be my first time doing it except for the bad language

================================================================================

Y/N's POV

I kept on shooting as I gunned down a wave of those alien bastards! My men and I are trying to hold our ground so that the civilians can evacuate safely to the bunkers that scattered throughout the country...

Echo: These bastards just keep on coming! We are started to get low on ammo!

Shadow: Shit! They got Steve! They got Steve!

I look to my right to see Shadow pulling Dozer's leg while the other aliens tries to pull and pull dozer out of our barricaded building...

Y/N: Damn it! Echo! Go and help! I'll keep on shooting these trashes to bits!

Echo: Yes, sir!

I continue on shooting as I then heard a crashed from the kitchen at the back...

Shadow: We got Dozer back! But he's injured! I'll going to patch him up!

Echo: Those Aliens have manage to get in at the back! *Started Firing at the Aliens*

Y/N: Alright! Shadow! You and Dozer will be first to go up the stairs! Me and Echo will hold them off until you're ready!

Shadow: Yes, sir!

I kept on shooting until I felt a surge of pain on my leg part as I look down to see that the Alien has just pierced its tail to my leg...

Y/N: Grr, *Grabs Pistol* You piece of trash! You think you can just stab me just that!

I kept on shooting as the aliens blood spray a little to my body armor as it is like some kind of acid as I quickly remove it and just in time as the aliens blood to get through the other side...

Y/N: Grrr, That hurts... Echo! You go up first! I'll hold them off for a while...

Echo: *Firing* Yes... Sir!

We both went to the stairs as I stay at the bottom and let Echo head up stairs and ready to barricade... but I didn't knew that the aliens has already bust in from the barricaded windows from the 2nd floor...

Y/N: Damn... Where are those aliens... It became so silent now...

I thought as I then heard a loud thump from the top floor as I look up with my eyes wide open and then ran up the stairs and accidentally dropped down my pulse rifle...

Y/N: Echo! Dozer! Shadow! You alright up there?!

I ran up and because of my nervousness for my fellow teammates and friends, I didn't heard the hissing sounds from the aliens... I kicked the door open as I only saw Dozer's helmet, Shadow's Sniper Rifle and Echo's Pulse Rifle with shotgun... I dropped down on my knees as I felt sadness in my heart... The only family I had left... is now gone...

Y/N: I will never forget the 3 of you...

I said as I simultaneously grab each of my teammate's gear... as I then used Echo's Pulse Rifle and began running out of the room and towards the front door as I kicked it open as I was blinded by some sort of many lights as I blocked my hand over my eyes...