(Requested) Boa Hancock x Male Reader

The List of 10 Requests

1. Boa Hancock x Male Reader

2. Goddess Tamamo No Mae x Kitsune Male Reader

3. Xenomorph Queen x Male Marine Reader

4. Male Evil Otsutsuki Reader x Fem Naruto x Harem

5. Cheater RWBY x Male Reader x Female Harem

6. Koneko x Male Reader

7. Ayano Aishi x Male Angel Reader

8.

9.

10.

This List will be updated in the next Oneshot...

And also, this story is requested by Sans171 hope you all Enjoy!

================================================================================

3rd Person's POV

Y/N L/N, Ha! That boy is no pirate, not even a devil fruit user! He is just a normal Teenage brat who dreams to be a strong and powerful Admiral... Y/N isn't the kind of person to just let his dream past by... He worked hard for it, he also lives alone after he was left by his own family. Y/N's job is to handle the ships cargo, no pirate ship, just a transport ship that holds some goods to deliver...

I saw the vision that I remember that day... The day when the ship he worked on is about to enter the storm... a very bad storm, I tell ya'h... And there, is what I only know about him... He is very straight forward sometimes...

Y/N's POV

Y/N: Jeez! That old man always talks about me and my future... Better get this boxes under the deck right away...

I said to no one but to myself, I carry 3 stacks of medium wooden boxes and then walked under the deck and place it at the end... I then grab a rope from the side and walk back up the deck...

Y/N: Sir! Is their anything that I need to tie up and secure?

Captain: There is, my boy! I need you to tie those rowboats and make sure that it is secure enough! We may or may not sail through a storm, if I know it right...

Y/N: Yes, Sir!

I ran to the nearest rowboat and began securing it and after that I did the same thing to the other 5 rowboats...

Timeskip

I suddenly woke up by the loud sound of thunder, I jolt up and ran out and to see that the side of the ship is on fire. The other sailors tried to get the fire out but even with the help of the heavy rain it isn't enough to stop it as it began to spread under the deck...