(Original) Female Tony Stark x Male Troubled Reader (Part 1)

Rafael's Note: This will take place in Iron Man 3 and other MCU movies... so, yeah! Hope you all enjoy!!!

================================================================================

3rd Person's POV

Tanya Stark is one of the smartest person in earth and also known as Iron Woman... She has a terrible past but she kept going forward to the future. But there is still one memory that she can't forget from the past and that is about her and Y/N L/N... She is with him since kinder... Her parents are amazed by Y/N's smartness and the way he build things... for 10 years they are inseparable from each other but an accident happened... No one knew what really happened to Y/N even Tanya as she cried on the tombstone of her best friend and her crush... and that memory still haunts her till this day...

Tanya's POV

I am now currently arguing to my friend and personal assistant Pepper Potts, as we are arguing about we leave this Malibu Mansion that I had memories with Y/N... I want to stay even if those terrorist will try and attack me and this place but I will do my best to protect it...

Pepper: We are leaving the house! That's why-

Tanya: I said no-

Maya: Uhhh... Guys, do we ummm... 

Tanya: What?

Maya: Do we worried about that?

She said as I stop and look at the tv screen so as Pepper as I saw the screen shows the Malibu Mansion as one some sort of missile is heading towards where me,Pepper and her friend is at... I turn around to face the window and at the same time the rocket hit through the glass and then the wall that is near to us as explosion happened and we flew off but in slow motion... I motion the prototype to move and wear itself on Pepper so that she is protected from the impact as time resumed and we both hit the wall and I landed on the ground groaning in pain...

Tanya: *Groan* That hurts

I look up and saw the ceiling is cracking as small parts of it are starting to fall until a medium one fall and about to hit me when suddenly a iron woman suit appear above me and cover me from being hit... The mask moved and reveals Pepper's face...

Pepper: I got you...

Tanya: I got you first... and like you said, we can't stay here

3rd Person's POV

3 choppers are now heading towards the Malibu Mansion and are ready to launch more missiles and rockets...

Savin: *Munching a Bubblegum* Hey, I hope you enjoy the show from this!

???: ....

Savin: Silent type? Well, the boss did told me that you're much more of a talkative one... oh well...

The 3 choppers then fired a volley of rockets at the same time as it hit the mansion and made it more unstable...

Tanya's POV

I stood up from behind the ruined couch and saw Pepper in a bit of a panic...