Cheater Tracer x Male Depressed Reader x Widowmaker

3rd Person's POV

Y/N L/N, a normal guy who respects and kind to everyone he meets even if its strangers. Y/N lives in London as the people or even his neighbors respected and also return their kindness to the nice guy but the only reason that Y/N is kind to everyone is to only hide his pain, his sadness, and his depression to everyone...

Y/N thought that if the news about the overwatch agent, Lena Oxton also known as Tracer, about their breakup and the reason for it is because of Tracer cheating on him with Hanzo... Y/N took the blame even if it isn't true, he took away his pride to make the people around the world think of him as the useless and cheating man... But the people lived in England knew that Y/N is not the kind of guy to do those things...

Y/N's POV

I sat up on my bed as I turn off the alarm and brush off the sleepiness from my eyes. I stood up from the bed and made my way to the kitchen to get myself some breakfast to eat and coffee... While I'm making coffee, I heard something from the stairs...

Y/N:"Oh morning, Lena!" I said cheerfully until I remember what happened... "Oh, I forgot...." I said dressed as I walk towards the bottom of the stairs and there I saw a ball that me and Lena used to play catch with...

I sat back on the table and eat breakfast while trying to forget my past but it's hard...

Y/N:"*Groan* Why can't I just forget about her!" I said angrily with tears form in my eyes as I threw away the food from the table...

After realizing of what I just did, I sighed and clean it up then went to the living room and sat on the sofa... I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV

Reporter:"Good morning everyone. For today's news is about the infamous killer 'Widowmaker' has made her move again as she killed another innocent man in the streets as we don't even know about the guy's connection or any reason to be targeted by-" I turned off the TV as I remember that day at the museum where me and Lena had our 1st date...

Flashback

Y/N:"Hey, you look cute in this picture" I said complimenting her as we looked through the Overwatch Museum...

Lena:"Shut it, luv~ You're making me blush" she said cheerfully as I chuckle

Y/N:"Well, I love the way you blush, babe~" I flirt to her as she giggles before her phone rang and she grabbed it and saw the one who is calling her

Lena:"Luv, can you give me a minute" she said as I chuckle and nodded to her with a smile as she then sprints off to the exit as I then sigh and began to walk around the museum alone...

Y/N:"Wait, is this Doomfist's gauntlet or cybernetic arm thingy?" I said to no one while examining the gauntlet until I heard glass shattering from above as I saw Reaper and Winston fighting

I hid behind the display as I then saw a flash from the second floor and there I saw Widowmaker aiming her sniper at me as I froze in fear but what I don't know is that why doesn't she took the shot yet until my girlfriend, Lena jumps in with her suit on and fight Widowmaker

Y/N:"Shit, I'm doing here nothing! I need to do something to help them!" I said as I then heard the glass display behind me shatters as I ducked down then looked up and saw Reaper has been thrown away by Winston

I noticed the gauntlet in front of me as I hesitantly think if I should wear it or not...

Y/N:"Well, time to be the hero then" I said as I grab it and wear it on my right hand