Yandere Shinobu x Male Reader

Requested by: Joseph_J0estar

Note: AU... My way of running things and the time in this story :3

Special Note From The Author Himself: 

Most of this are typed from my phone... And I mean MOST of it... So forgive me if it's bad.. or I spelled something wrong... I had a hard time with it...

-=Y/N's POV=-

Throughout my life, I lived in prison that I so called home... I always knew that my father, the Emperor, has no real power to his people, nor to the Shogun. The Shogun is the one that rules Japan... But what reasons for them to keep me and the Yamato Clan alive... As of now, I manage to convince my father to let me see the outside world, and not just the inside walls of the palace... 20 loyal samurais are with me, ready and waiting for further orders from their Prince... Yes, I am the next heir to the throne of the Imperial Family... And that is the reason why I need to see new things.. and a way to fight back the Shogun...

Hiroshi:"Your Majesty, are you sure that only 20 samurais is enough? I think it would be better with 50 or around 100 troops to guard you" he says behind me, as I kept my eyes on the road on my horse

Y/N:"20 is enough... 50 will make the shogun grew suspicious of me, and 100 will give him the go signal to kill me..." I explain to him, not even giving the care to look at him

Hiroshi:"As you wish, your Majesty" he said as he steps back and march with the men with me...

Y/N:'I've heard rumours of some powerful samurais from the sengoku era... but now, it seems too hard to locate them.. As if they wanted to be unknown from the Shogun and to the Imperial Family...' I thought...

Hours later, me and my men are now too far from the Imperial Palace... And this is where everything will be dangerous, especially bandits, or ronins...

???:"Hold it right there!" a male shouted from behind the cover of the trees... I pull to a stop as my 20 bodyguards then quickly move forward and surround me...

Hiroshi:"You dare interfere the Crown-Prince of Japan?!" he shouted back, as I look around the tree lines... feeling something isn't right...

Ronin:"Oh, Crown-Prince you say? Well, ain't me and my boys that lucky. If I were you, surrender yourselves and we promise... we will take good care of you" he said, but ended with a laugh, as I heard other laughs too around us...

Hiroshi:"We are honorable warriors! Unlike any of you! You brought shame to the bushido!" he shouted... As he was about to pull his sword, I know that I need to do something...

Y/N:"Wait" I ordered, as my bodyguards look at me. "I will give in, Ronin..." I called out... as I jump down from my horse as the men quickly walk up to me and trying to reassure that everything will be fine. "Follow my lead... make sure to make your eyes open... they already surrounded us..." I whisper, while walking slowly...

As Hiroshi slowly nods and step aside from my way... I walk further from my group, and there, the ronin finally shows himself...

Ronin:"Crown-Prince? Hah! For how much would they pay for your life" he said with that devilish smirk, as he was about to grab me, I moved my hand under my sleeve and pull out a short knife, as he noticed this, he grabs the hilt of his sword