Obsessive-ish Hilda x Male Reader

Rafael: Trying to revive my old Style of making Stories... :3

-=-

Y/N's POV

Hilda: "Master~ Time to wake up~"

Y/N: "No"

Hilda: "Come on. It's almost time for school"

Y/N: "*Sigh* What time is it?"

I grab my phone to look at the time, 6:35 am, I groaned and went back to bed

Hilda: "Master?"

Y/N: "Its freakin 6:35 in the morning... School is at 9:00 am" I groaned

Hilda: "That gives us enough time to enjoy each other-"

Y/N: "First of all, you're not my mother... second, you are not blood related to the family to order me around... lastly, no, I don't need a maid" I said

Looking at the now saddened Hilda, I began to rethink and soon end up to agree with it... against my own will...

Y/N: "Fine. I'm up, I'm up"

Hilda: "Yay!"

Y/N: 'I'm starting to regret of why I even accept her in this house'

While doing my morning routine, I slowly remember the day- well, the night of when I first met this mad woman in a maid costume...

-=Flashback(It's been awhile since I last use this flashback thing HAHHAHA)=-

I'm walking the streets, heading home from a stressful day like any other days in School, Highschool to be specific, I was minding my own business, not giving a care to the world. I stopped at the side, seeing the turn red on the crosswalk. But, for some reason, I see this woman standing in the middle, still safe with the barriers at each side, just staring at me.

Y/N: 'Don't look at her, Y/N. Ignore her. Ignore her at all cost' I thought

Because of my stupid curiosity got the better of me, I look at her in the eyes, and there I made my choice... I fucked up... figuratively of course... We both stood and just stare at each other, until a truck passed by, I cover my eyes from the dust blown towards me. When I look up, she's gone, vanished...

Y/N: 'Huh? Where she go?'

???: "Master!"

A sudden call from behind as I felt two arms wrap around me, I turn a little to see the same woman... 

Y/N: "But how? The sign still red... The fuck? :<"

???: "Time for us to go home now, Master~"

Random Guy #1: "Fuck my life. Why does this kid have a waifu and I have none"

Random Guy #2: "I wish I have a cute maid at home... I hate myself"

Random Guy #3: "Should I buy burgers... or Tacos..."

Y/N: "Master?! Who the heck are you?! I do- Ghk!"

-=Falshback Ended=-

I walked down the stairs, heading to the dining room to eat breakfast...