(Requested) Male Evil Otsutsuki Reader x Fem Naruto x Harem

Requested by: lostcro

In The Harem

Naruko

Hinata

Ino

Temari

Kushina (Just get with it)

Ten-Ten

Tsunade

Mei Terumi

This will be taken place to the war where the 4 nation fights madara but of course it is my Fan-Fic... I will make my own way of war in this...

Enjoy!

================================================================================

Naruko's POV

We have been pulled by Kaguya as we entered the chakra realm as we saw her floating above and could attack at any moment...

Kakashi: Naruko, I want you,Sasuke and Sakura to keep your guards up... I will need try to think a way to fight her without killing us instantly...

Sasuke: Tsk. I hate waiting...

Naruko: Shut up, sasuke! You think it would be easy for us to just charge in head on?!

I said as he just scoffed and look back at Kaguya as I then heard voices in my head...

???: Naruko, Sasuke... I need to tell you something very important...

Naruko: Haguromo?

I thought as I then closed my eyes and then I got smacked at the back of my head as I open my eyes to see Sasuke with a smirk on his face...

Naruko: What is that for, Sasuke!

Sasuke: I just want to, Idiot...

Naruko: Teme...

Hagoromo: Enough of your childish acts, Naruto, Sasuke... I have to tell you something and it will surely not pretty...

Sasuke: What do you mean?

Hagoromo: Remember when I told you about the Otsutsuki Clan? and some members of that clan?

Naruko: What, no- Ah!

Sasuke smacked the back of my head again as I glare at him as he keep his poker face and look at Hagoromo and ignoring me...

Sasuke: Yes, Sage of Six Paths... Some of those members has the power that surpass Kaguya... and why would you bring this up again at the time we're about to fight Kaguya...

Hagoromo: *Breathes In & Out* Y/N Otsutsuki... He is now in this world...

Naruko: Y/N... Otsutsuki...

Sasuke: Whats so important about him?

Hagoromo: He is once a leader of the Otsutsuki Clan until he is overthrown by his own people and he became a mass murderer of his own clan... killing for power... and now, he is here to finish off Kaguya and drain her chakra and transfer it to him...

Sasuke & Naruko: What?!

Naruko: He is much worse than Kaguya!

Sasuke: If he is here... There must be a way to stop him...