Blake x Male Ninja Reader

...This is you... If you are in a mission but if you're looking for a job or just walking around town, you wear normal clothes...

 If you are in a mission but if you're looking for a job or just walking around town, you wear normal clothes

Now, on to the story!

---=---

Y/N's POV

I sneaked my way through Beacon Academy as I am tasked by my employer to do something from a dorm owned by Team RWBY... I scale up the wall before throwing a rope with a hook and climbed up...

Y/N:'Alright, Y/N. You got this. Just get in there and do it then leave like nothing happens... Damn it, for everything I'm going to be tasked with, why this?!' I said in my head while sneakily climbing up with the rope...

I climbed in the window and saw the 4 sleeping figures in their beds... I then tip toed to the middle of the room and slowly grab something from behind my pocket bag... I then pulled it out and point it at Team RWBY and pressed the button but what happens next shocks me and blows off my cover...

*Flash*

Y/N:'The Fuck! This scroll has a flash?!' I thought in my head as I then felt a blade place on my neck and saw the 3 figures in the bed began to wake up and looks at me in shock and anger

Blake:"What the hell do you think you're doing?" she said as I turn to her and hid the scroll from her...

Y/N:"Uhhhhh... Look the dog is near your feet!" I distracted her as she gasps in surprise as I ran through between the bunk beds and jumped through the window and landed on my feet as I began running away from Beacon...

...

I sighed as I walk in to a bar and took a seat near the back... as a leather coated man takes his seat opposite from me...

???:"Do you have it?" he asks as I sigh and gave him the scroll

Y/N:"Seriously, you didn't even told me that you didn't disable the flash and what are you even going to do with that picture?" I asked him as he smiles

Tai:"Why? Can't a father have a picture of his 2 daughters sleeping with their friends?" he said as I felt a bit uneasy with this guy

Y/N:"That's just weird... Well, where's my payment?" I asked him as he looks up at me and chuckles as he drops me a bag full of lien. "Nice doing business with you" I said before grabbing the bag and walked out of the bar...

...

I woke up under a cherry tree as I stretch my back and stand up from the ground...