Claire Redfield x Male Reader

Requested by: @JhinTheGenie

Rafael:"Hope I did a good job for this bro! Please don't hate me if not XD"

Note: !I don't own the picture!

-Chapter Begin-

3rd Person's POV

Racoon City, a peaceful city, well, was a peaceful city, when an outbreak happens and killed thousands of civilians, leaving a trail of destruction and chaos. Calling them zombies should be accurate as thousands of the people in town were eaten alive and couple of seconds later, they turn into one of the dead that doesn't wanna stays dead for good...

Y/N's POV

I sneak through the alley way with a pistol in hand, well, technically a stolen pistol from a dead cop. I peak my head out to see a way to get out of this shit hole... No escape... As if someone plans to not let anyone get out of here...

Y/N:"Why the fuck am I doing this in the first place... I should have just stay with Claire and enjoy the night in bed..." I whisper... as I breathe in and out for a couple more seconds, before I then ran through the empty and destroyed street, fire everywhere, and the smell of burnt flesh...

I began to ran through another alley way as I planned to get some help, or even just find a gun shop around here... I noticed a graffiti on the wall that says: "Harold's Gun Shop", my eyes lit up with hope as I continue the path... Until, I hear groans from the side alley that leads to another street... I took cover at the side and take a peek to see those undead fucks...

Y/N:'How am I supposed to walk past them if they're literally just staring at the wall in my direction... shit...' I thought, I rest my head back on the wall as I try to think of a way to get through. 'Come on Y/N, think, think, think like the day from high school days' I thought, but failed. I sighed in defeat and look down, until I noticed an empty cardboard box beside a trash bin...

I smile and remember the time I played 'That' game from childhood...

3rd Person's POV

As zombies roam and groan like they usually do... A big cardboard box began to slowly move in, and with the help of how dark it is because it's night time, Y/N moves slowly but surely past the group of zombies, until, he hit onto something...

Y/N:'Oh, please, no. No! NO! Oh god, No!' he screams internally, as he hear a groan near him and that is enough to confirm that he didn't hit a wall...

As he was about to think through of how he's going to escape, until his cardboard cover is thrown away from him as he looks up to see the undead groan intesifies as it noticed him... In instinct, Y/N aims his pistol to the zombie's face and pull the trigger, *Bang!*, the zombie staggers back and soon fall on its back without any sound, except the other zombies behind Y/N heard the noise as they turns around quickly and saw their meal...

Y/N:"I don't wanna die like this!" he aims his pistol at the incoming zombies as he sprint out of the alley and into the other street...

*Bang!* *Bang!* *Bang!*

Each time he pulls the trigger, one by one, the undead got hit and falls on the ground staying dead for sure, but only to see more and more of them coming to his direction... Even if those zombies are just like only limping or stagger towards Y/N, their mass numbers will surely overwhelm him...

Y/N:"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" he repeats, as he already wasted 2 magazines and now only have 2 bullets... (If you question why you know, because this Y/N is a real gamer)

As he turn to the right of the crossroads, he saw the gunshop's large sign on a structure also a large truck with its container blocking the way to the other side of the street. But, he sprints faster to the door of the gunshop as he began knocking wildly to know if someone's still alive behind the door, while also checking if the door is unlocked, and sadly, its locked alright...

Y/N:"Is anyone in there! Please! Let me in! I'm not bitten! Shit! Is there no survivor inside?!" he shouts as he then looks back to the street he came from to see the shadows of the same undead that chasing him and to eat him alive... He takes some steps back in fear... As he quickly turns around and tries to climb over the flipped container, but couldn't reach the top...

As hope is now gone... He grabs his pistol and aim it to his head... for the last effort... not wanting to be turn like those monsters... But before he could pull the trigger, he hears something being moved from behind the door of the gunshop, as he saw the door pulled open to see a man in his 40s with a shotgun...

Man:"The fuck you standing there for, boy! Get your ass inside, now!" he says, as Y/N smiles and run through the doorway as the man quickly closes the door and locks it, while also putting back the big and old furnitures to block the doorway...

Y/N breathes heavily as he feels the adrenalin in him began to fade away, as he began to get exhausted from what happened... the man finished blocking the door and went around the counter with the displayed gun in it, he grabs a tray of empty magazines and a box full of bullets for the empty magazine. He placed it on the counter and turns to face Y/N...

Man:"Stack up, boy... If you're done, go to the back, I cooked us some good food for now" he says as he walk to the door behind the counter and left the exhausted Y/N on the floor...

Timeskip

Weeks past by, Y/N and his newfound companion, Jack. Both tell their stories at each other about their past and before this outbreak even happened. Y/N tells him about he's just here to find a place to settle for the future of him and Claire, as Jack told him how long he's doing his business, while also telling Y/N of how much he loves his family and glad that his family now lives in London and not in this hellhole...

Another week past by, their supplies are now dwindling, as less and less of those undead are roaming the streets, not like last time... Y/N and Jack has no choice but to leave the safehouse and find a way to escape this hell, and so, Y/N picks an assault rifle with a silencer and a scope attached to it, also holstering a desert eagle pistol with a good 4 magazines to bring... Jack grabs his favorite shotgun and grabs a bunch of ammo for both his and Y/N weapon in his bag, as he pocketed a grenade for 1 reason only...

Y/N's POV

We manage to get out with no zombies in sight, I sprint through the streets with Jack following behind me. I pulled a map that I found in Jack's gunshop, as it shows the area of Racoon City...

Y/N:"Right, we should take a turn here and head straight for the police station... That place should hold enough on its own..." I said but not loud enough to give unwanted attention

Jack nods as we both began to head our way to the police station, of course, with some zombies roaming but easily dealt with my assault rifle and helps to lessen the noice because of the silencer...

Timeskip

Claire's POV

Claire:"Leon, please! I need to go and find Y/N! I need to know if he's really still alive" I plead, as Leon shakes his head no

Leon:"Claire, we need to focus on how to get out of here... The Y/N you spoke of could been dead already" he said but I don't believe it

I got no news from Y/N for a week, so I followed him here, only to see death and destruction of racoon city, as even the dead can stand and eat other survivors with my own eyes...

Claire:"That's not true! I know he's out there somewhere!" I said

*Gunshots!*

Leon:"Wait, you heard that?" he asks, as I heard it too, but faint... Until I heard it again. "It's coming from the entrance! Come on!" he said as he began running to the other side of the police station and went to the front entrance with me follow suit

Claire:"How do we know if its safe..." I whisper, as Leon takes a peak outside the window, until more gunshots can be heard

Leon:"There's only one way to find out. Let's go" he said as he opens the door and we walk out with our pistol in hand

And before we can even take a step further, I saw two survivors ran from a corner as they both running towards the entrance...

Leon:"Put your hands in the air! State your business!" he shouts as he aims his gun at one of them as I did the same with the survivor with a rifle

???:"We're here to take refuge!" he says as he removes his face mask and reveals a sight that I always knew

Claire:"Y/N?" I said as he looks up to me with surprised

Y/N:"Claire? Is that really you?" he asks but his companion interrupts us

???:"Should we do this inside? I feel much safer if we are" he said as Leon agrees as we both let them in and let Leon locks the door

As before I could turn to say something to Y/N. I felt him quickly hugs me in his embrace, as he lifts me up and spin us a bit, as I release a giggle and return the embrace

Y/N:"Claire, I thought I would never see another day to be with you again" he said as I reasure him with a kiss...

Claire:"Me too, Y/N... Me too.." I whisper... Glad to feel his warmth again...

Y/N:"Ah! I almost forgot, this is Jack, a friend of mine that I met along the way" he said, after releasing from his hug as I miss his embrace already

Leon:"The name's Leon, you must be Y/N. This lady here always says your name in her sleep" he said as I punch his arm playfully as he and Y/N chuckles...

Jack:"Sorry to interrupt but, any of you two know how we can get the hell out this city?" he asks as I look to Leon as he sighs

Leon:"Sorry, but nothing comes in mind..." he says

Y/N's POV

I turn to Claire as I embrace her again. She's taken by surprise but sink into my hug.

Y/N:"I'm just glad to see you again and in my embrace" I said whisper

*Glass Breaks* *Glass Breaks* *Glass Breaks*

I quickly released Claire from my hug as I raise the assault rifle in instinct, as I noticed that the others did the same too

Leon:"I don't like the sound of that" he says, until the door of the entrance began being pounded from the other side

Jack:"They're getting in here?! We need to get to safety fast" he says, as we were about to move, but the situation began to escalate, as every door in the hall we're in start to being pounded by something from the other side

Y/N:"Shit! This is like a living nightmare!" I shouted, my hands begin to shake in fear, until I felt a hand over mine

Claire:"We'll get through this" she assures, even how worst the situation we're in

I nod and smile to her, I saw Jack take his stand at the middle hall as he will aim for the entrance and the side doors near the entrance, Leon takes his stand on the upper levels, Claire's take hers behind the reception table as cover... I take what's left of our moment as I walk up to Claire as I placed my hand on hers and placed another hand on the table and gave her my desert eagle, just in case that she's out of ammo

Claire:"Take care of yourself" she says with worry as I placed my hand on her cheek and rub it with my thumb slowly

Y/N:"As long as you're with me, I'll alway-" I said but suddenly felt something wrap around my neck, as I saw Claire's eyes widen in shock

Claire was about to grab onto my arm but I suddenly got pulled up into the air as I can't breathe... I clawed at something that wraps on my neck but I started to lose conscience... As the last thing I felt is something that stabbed me through my stomach...

-???-

Y/N:"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs like no tomorrow, as I grab my neck and rub it, then I look down at my stomach to see no injury...

I look around me to see the familiar walls of my bedroom... as I just noticed myself that I'm breathing heavily... Until, I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder and another hand placed on my cheek as it pulls me to look down beside me...

Claire:"Babe~ Are you having one of those nightmares again?" she asks, as she soon sat up beside me. "It's just a nightmare... Come back to bed with me" she assures, as I was about to speak when suddenly, I heard a familiar ringtone of my phone as I turn to see it on the nightstand, I grab it and swipe the lock screen

I saw message that says: "Y/N L/N, we have a perfect place for you to live peacefully with your girlfriend. It's at Racoon City. What do you say?", I quickly thaught everything that happened from that nightmare, as I press the text box and answered with a simple, "No thanks, I already found the perfect place", after I press send, I then delete the number and lay back on the bed and wrap my arm on her back. As she moves in and smiles and went back to sleep. I smile and let the sleepiness overwhelm me... Not wanna know if that nightmare is even true or not...

-Chapter End-

Words:2529

Rafael:"Heyyy..."

Steve:"Heyyyy..."

Rafael:"Heyyyyyyyy"

Steve:"Heyyy-"

Jinn:"Would you two please stop already"

Rafael:"*Fake Coughs* So, how was it?"

Jinn:"*Looks At The Story Again* Meh"

Steve:"Just a Meh?"

Jinn:"Yeah... Meh"

Rafael:"Is that a good thing or bad?"

Jinn:"Meh"

Rafael:"Well... See you everyone to the next one... Also comment what you think about this...  Bye!"