(Original) Cheater Glynda x Male Winter Soldier Reader x Depressed Salem

Rafael's Note:

Hahaha... Way to go to start this chapter hahaha!!! No, seriously... I am in need to release this feelings of mine... Well, here we go! Hope you enjoy!!! And Good Luck!!!

================================================================================

3rd Person's POV

Y/N L/N, The Winter Soldier that brought fear and death throughout Remnant... but he is only doing that by the orders of the Council of the leaders from each kingdom... He is just like a dog with a very long leash, he always follows orders and he didn't care to hesitate and think of his decisions... But he is different to the person he loved the most... his cold but caring girlfriend Glynda Goodwitch... They are in a relationship for 5 Years... and if you may ask why he didn't propose to her yet? Well, because Glynda always told him that she isn't ready and Y/N respects her decision but he felt something about their relationship with Glynda but he just shrug it off and continue his missions and always propose to her every month but she always shot him down...

Y/N L/N is now heading back to Beacon Academy early from his mission to exterminate a Grimm Activity... And he finished it fast so that he can return to his lovers side and propose to her again like every other months... Y/N L/N is currently wearing his battle suit and that means leaving his metal arm exposed... he hold the black box that has a very beautiful diamond ring inside...

 he hold the black box that has a very beautiful diamond ring inside

Y/N's POV

I am a bit sad that Glynda always rejects all of my proposals to her and that she said that she isn't ready for that kind of relationship. And so, I accept her choice and I wait and always tried to propose to her again every month... but maybe this time she will finally accept me as her husband... The Bullhead landed and I walked out and now heading my way to Ozpin's Office as I walk like a soldier or to make it more accurate, I am walking like a machine...

Y/N: *Sigh* At least, I will have a 1 week break from these continues missions that I didn't got time to my girlfriend for 4 weeks now...

I walked through the halls and then I enter the elevator that leads up to Ozpin's office... I waited patiently in the elevator and not making a single move... The elevator slowed down and when it stopped, it ding as the doors open and I walked out of it and now headed towards Ozpin's office door... but I heard something that some sort of like a groan...

Y/N: Is there something wrong behind that door?

I thought as every step I take the louder the groan goes but it looks like a moan now than a groan a while ago... I stopped at the front of the door as I now realize what is going on behind it, I chuckled to myself because it is finally that Ozpin got laid and to be with...