( 7 )

~ levi
[ 10:41 PM ]

I bring in the mail and open it to a few envelopes and paper magazines, flipping through it all until I see an envelope from the doctor office I took Astraia to. I've been waiting for her lab results for about a week now. I close the mailbox and head back into the house where I set the mail on the island counter in the kitchen before ripping open the envelope.

I unfold the papers and glance through the lab reports, stopping at her blood and urine results. I smirk as I look at all the negatives for the list of STI's and D's while being informed that her only health issue was low iron in her blood among her still being a bit underweight which I was still working on. I need to incorporate more leafy greens into her diet.

"Astraia! Come here!" I call her from the kitchen as I flip the papers. She's in her room like always, but she was getting better at obeying me when I tell her to do something. So it doesn't take long when I hear her door open from down the hall and her light footsteps follow. I fold up her lab results and set them back in the envelope as she makes her way down the stairs.

She wears one of my graphic tee shirts and black leggings underneath with grey socks on her feet. Her hair is pulled up into a curly bun on the top of her head with some coily strands left loosely hanging out. She watches me as I make my way to the garage, "I'm going out, I'll be back in like fifteen minutes." I click the button to open the garage before turning back to her and taking her hand in mine. I then guide her across to the living room towards the couch, "Sit."

She takes a seat on the couch. I continue with my instructions, "I don't want you to move from this spot, do you understand? When I come back, I expect you to be sitting right here like I left you."

She nods her head, and I grab her chin and make her look up at me, "Use your words."

"Yes, Sir." She answers, and I smile down at her, "Alright, good girl. I'm be right back, fifteen minutes tops."

I let her go and head to the garage, unlocking my Lexus with my keys. I hop in the driver's seat and back out of the garage. I close the garage door from the remote in my car and drive onto the street, parking on the curve by the side of the house where she wouldn't be able to see my car. It gave me a view of both exits of the house; if she left, I'd see.

I pull out my phone to occupy myself in the meantime. The sky was clear and the sun was going down now, and I was trying to think of what I should make for dinner when I check the time. More than twenty minutes had passed now, and there still hadn't been any movement around the house. I really began to wonder if she was going to pass my test or not, because that would determine what I was going to do to her tonight.

I wait another ten minutes before doing a U-turn to head back for the garage. I turn back into the driveway after pressing the garage button again, and I park inside. I get out and head back into the house, surprised to see Astraia still sitting where I left her, on the couch, in the same position, looking down at her fingers that she picks with her nails. She raises her head and looks over at me as I approach her with a warm smile, "You didn't move?"

She shakes her head no, and I gesture my hand out to her. She takes it, and I pull her to her feet before guiding her towards the stairs. "Where are we going?" She asks nervously.

"My room."

We begin to go up the stairs as she quickly responds, "But I did what you said!"