( 9 )

~ levi
[ 10:47 PM ]

"Wow. You look so sexy, little angel."

Astraia looks over from her body mirror to me now standing in the doorway of her bedroom. I lean my shoulder on her doorframe, one hand in my pocket with the other holding my cylinder glass of a little Hennessy. I observe her growing curves through the little black dress she now wore with the slit and matching pumps.

Her curly hair was sleekly pulled back into a low bun with her edges neatly made in pretty swirls, and her plump lips were outlined and glossed with her long lashes fuller by mascara. This dress showed that she was growing from severely underweight, anorexic-looking, to full and thick, growing evermore into exactly my type which was making it harder to keep my hands off of her.

"Thank you." She replies while glimpsing back at herself in the mirror, "I guess I'm ready."

"Mmm." I hum cautiously as I approach her and set my glass down on her dresser. "This is work again, so you are to be on your best behavior. But we have to lay down some ground rules, to avoid another incident, yes?"

She turns to me and nods. She looks down as she slightly lowers her head. I continue, "You are not allowed to talk to anyone, you ask for my permission to speak. You're allowed to leave my side, but you are not allowed to leave my line of sight. You ask for my permission to go somewhere I can't see you. If someone approaches you, you come straight to me. And if I find you breaking any of these rules, you're going to be punished. Do I make myself clear?"

She nods again while keeping her head lowered. I snatch up her chin, "Speak."

"Yes, Sir." She answers while looking me in the eye and grabbing my wrists with her hands. I let her go and soften my tone a little. "Good. Let's go."

[ 11:26 PM ]

I would be making myself known to one of my targets tonight. She'll be coming to this club for her friend's birthday, and they're all single middle-aged women no doubt in need of and in search for a good fuck. This would be easy.

We arrive at the jumping club, and I hold Astraia's waist as we enter. The air is smoky and hot and the music is loud. We walk through the dark crowd til we approach an available booth. We sit down and I raise my arm above the seat before glimpsing down at Astraia at my side. She bobbed her head to the beat and sat properly beside me, gazing into the crowd.

I lower my lips down to her ear, "Go dance, Angel."

She looks up at me, "I can?"

I nod reassuringly, and she smiles a little before sliding from my side and scooting her way beside a group of women, starting to dance. Although they didn't know her, they seemed completely accepting of her dance moves and let her dance with them. I chuckle softly as I watch, lowering my eyes from her face to each of her curves.

I watch her for a moment before remembering my purpose for coming out. I stand from the booth and walk into the crowd towards the DJ's booth where I request the announcement of target Miranda Keenman's birthday, and from this, it gives me a clear view of where they were in the crowd.

As I begin to make my way towards the group, a heavy hand lands on my shoulder as my name is called from behind me. I turn around, surprised to find Axel Mando standing there.

"I thought that was you," He smiles at me.

"Mando..." I'm a little surprised to see him here. He had a glass in his hand and he spoke with the slightest slur over the music. "Fancy meeting you here!"