( 2 )

~ levi
[ 7:34 am ]

I walk down the hall and turn onto another one until I make it to Astraia's bedroom door. I grab the doorknob before opening up, peeking my head in to see she's still fast asleep, softly snoring in a cute high-pitch noise. I close the door and head back downstairs to the garage, getting in my Lexus while pressing the garage button. As the garage door lifts, I start up the car and buckle in before shifting gears and pulling out.

I drive back into the city, what I like to call Hell, to go shopping for a few things. First stop was Home Depot. I park and lock the doors with my keys as I walk across the parking lot into the store, grabbing a cart and inhaling the sweet smell of crafts. I go for the rolls of rope and tape first, the things I knew for a fact I needed, then I just started window shopping a little. I cruise with my cart, picking up a few items and thinking about them and their possible uses before only putting them back.

I find myself holding a coil of wire chain, my imagination getting the best of me as I see it wrapped around my new play-toy's neck, my hands pulling it behind her to hear the beautiful sounds of her gasping and choking, her begging to stop... I toss the coil in the cart and keep looking around as I head back for the front to checkout.

[ 10:05 am ]

After shopping at Home Depot, I went to the grocery store and stocked up on food before returning home. When I get there, I hold several bags from my arms while walking in. The house is silent and still as empty as ever. I walk across to the kitchen, looking around as I sit the bags on the island. I walk to the staircase and go up to the guest room.

I open the door and look inside to Astraia sitting on the edge of the bed, silent and weird. "Astraia. Good morning."

She quickly looks up, her hair curly and messy, "Erm...good morning."

"You mind giving me a hand downstairs?" I ask with a smile and she shakes her head no before standing. I open the door wider and hold it open for her. I watch as she walks pass and down the hall towards the stairs. Her skin is a pale brown and bruised, and her legs are thin but look hairless. Tiny wasn't exactly my type, but I suppose she was going to have to do for now.

"Did you just wake up?" I wonder as I lead her back to the garage. She nods as I hold the door again for her to go down the few steps and walk to the car. The door is already open, so she reaches over into the back seat to grab some grocery bags. My shirt and boxers I gave her did nothing for her ass, or her body as a whole.

She looks over her shoulder and meets my eyes. I only smile, "Don't hurt yourself trying to grab too many." She nods and puts a few bags back before moving around the car door to enter the house again. I pick up the rest of the bags in the backseat before closing the door and heading for the kitchen.

"You should at least shower and brush your teeth." I instruct while setting the bags on the counter, "I'll prepare breakfast."

She nods and leaves the kitchen quickly. I put away the groceries and leave out ingredients for breakfast. I make two omelettes filled with veggies and slices of bacon and wash some fruit to eat on the side. I pour a glass of orange juice then begin to make my avocado protein shake. That's when Astraia returns, her footsteps light as she enters the kitchen again. Her hair is wet and hangs down at her shoulders as she's wrapped tightly in her towel and water still drips down her exposed skin.

"Uhm... I don't have anymore clothes." She peeps, looking at the counter as she speaks.

"I didn't get around to washing your clothes last night." I turn back to the blender, "I'll get you you something to wear after breakfast. Just eat in your towel for now."