( 11 )

* since it's been soooo long, I'll give y'all a lil treat 😚 *

~ levi
[ 11:14 AM ]

I knock on Astraia's door and lean my arm up on the doorframe, "Astraia, wake up."

I can hear slight groaning from inside the room before shuffling up to the door before it opened. She looks up at me tiredly, crust in the outer corner of her eyes and her bun loosened into a ruined, frizzy ponytail with coily strands standing in every direction as she sported one of my shirts. I smirk at her, "Good morning, gorgeous."

She stares at me unamused, only making me chuckle. I raise up the brown bag in my other hand, "Get ready. We're going out."

"Again?" She whines with a weak voice as she takes the bag and turns to walk back into her room.

"Yes again. It's work and I'm working for a deadline. Things are going to be back to back." I answer, leaning up off of the doorframe to enter behind her. I push my hand into my pajama pants' pocket as I look at her legs and how nice they looked. It made me wonder if she wore anything under my shirt. I try not to smirk as I look away from her to glimpse around her tidy room, "How's your throat? Your voice is a little hoarse."

She sets the bag on her dresser and opens to look inside, "It'll be fine."

"It's actually kinda sexy." I approach her from behind and set my hands on her hips, smiling down at her over her shoulder, "Maybe I should fuck your throat more often to hear it like that."

She nudges me with her elbow while daring to tell me to shut up, her other hand reaching down into the bag to take out the new clothes. I continue teasingly, "I hope you didn't come up here and make yourself cum after I told you to go to your room," my fingers dig deeper into her as I press a little harder against her, her shirt slightly riding up.

"Levi-" she drops the clothes on the dresser to resist my hands rubbing up to her waist and rib cage.

"After I told you you weren't allowed to." I remind, and she speaks with frustration, her resistance only making her grind back onto my dick that was slowly but surely hardening against her, "I just woke up, Levi!" I grab her hair and pull it to force her head back onto my shoulder where I could clearly see her face.

"You should be so lucky that the first thing that I want to do in the morning is make you cum." I speak quietly against her neck before lowering my lips onto it, latching like a leech to suck it. She squirms a little in my inescapable embrace. I look down to see slight points in my white shirt she wore, so I rub onto the space between her breasts, then up to her neck when she wriggles some more. I let go of her hair since I was now pinning her head back by her throat to gently cup her breast, massaging it before moving my thumb over her nipple. Feeling it hard made me harder. I loved how easily I could turn her on.

"God, you are fucking perfect, Angel." I growl quietly against her ear as I grind against her ass, "You feel that, baby?" She only closes her eyes and continues to wiggle while muffling a moan. I whisper quieter, "I asked you a question."

"Yes!" She gasps, making me grin against her cheek. I loved making her writhe up like this.

"You are so fucking intoxicating, do you see how fucking hard you make me?" I ask softly, "I couldn't get you out my head last night, Angel. Just kept thinking about how wet you were, replaying how you rubbed your pussy, how well you took your punishment. I was so proud of you, little Angel." I was circling her hardened nipple so gently, at the very tip, making sure to tease every fucking nerve. I let her neck go to grab her hip and turn her to face me and back roughly against her dresser. I barely give her time before I grab her shirt and lift it off of her. Honestly, it was out of character for me. Usually, I'd make my toy do it herself, but I wasn't even thinking.