31; Trouble

JUNHAO

Even after two years, I find myself unable to shake off my emotions for Zhubao. It may sound foolish, but I'm stuck in this longing for her. She was the only one who made me feel this deeply, safe, and cherished. It was as if she cradled my heart like a cozy, warm scarf, assuring me she wouldn't let go. As I reminisce about her, the image of her holding my heart tightly lingers, yet she begins to walk away, almost as if she's stealthily taking everything from me.

Flashback

After the concert we went back the stage to meet Zhubao's family, "They're here, mama, Yel, Rioh..."

Then they talked together by own language, until her mom asked, "Are they your friends?"

"Yes mā..." she introduced us one by one as they all smiled widely as if we we're some fictional characters or princes on a disney movie.

"Ang gwa-gwapo naman ng mga hijo na ito..." her mom said, looking at us I just scratched the back of my head.

I can't understand anything.

"Hindi ka nila maiintindihan, mā. Speak Chinese even just a little." Zhubao told her.

Her mom accidentally gazed at me. "Zhubao, Is he Junhao?"

"Yes mā..." both of them stared at each other as if they're talking through eyes.

"Hello, Junhao..." she greeted.

"Hello, Mrs. Zyr—" I paused; I can't remember her name.

"Don't call me Mrs. Zyrill, call me auntie or māmā..." she smiled. "I prefer māmā the best..."

"Hao Ba, māmā" I smiled back, then I saw Yelimi staring at me, that time I remembered what Zhubao told me.

The realization hit me like a wave - my sister and I loved the same man. The words we loved you echoed in my mind, and suddenly everything clicked into place. Zhubao was referring to her. The emotions swirling inside me are indescribable. When I gaze at Yelimi, it's like seeing a younger version of Zhubao; their resemblance is uncanny, with Yelimi appearing much younger.

"Shun, are you alright?"

I shook my head and stared at her. "Yeah..."

"You look pale..." She held my cheeks and looked at my eyes.

End of Flashback

"Let's go, Shun." Enzi said, I stood up and went upstairs, I saw Zhubao standing at the balcony, talking to her phone, I carefully opened the glass door.

She bid goodbye to the person she was talking to on the phone before facing me, she uttered something, "Are we going now?"

How did she know that I was here?

I nodded. "Who are you talking to?"

"It's just Zeyu..." she smiled. "Why?"

"Oh, your friend?" I asked and opened the door for us to go outside.

"Yup..." she came in and I walk after her, we rode the car and went to the TF Entertainment, and I am so happy, this will be our second concert with her.

YUCHEN

We started to put make-ups and styling our hair, because another concert is about to happen, then I spoke to ask them, "Are your families going to attend the concert?"