18; Deserving

JUNHAO

I was stunned and could not speak, I love you too her voice was like a beautiful music in my ears, It was like that was the first time she told me that she felt the same. I can't stop myself falling in love with her everyday, again and again.

"I love you more," I whispered as if she can hear me. I stood up, and entered the kitchen, but all I could see was her, trying to calm Yuhan down as everyone looked at them when she accompanied him inside the room, they did not even felt my presence.

I saw Zhubao went to the kitchen and the moment she came she's already holding a bowl of soup. I went near the door to hear what they we're talking about, "Eat this to gain your energy..." Zhubao said.

"Thank you..." He responded, they did not speak for a minute.

Bet that Yuhan was eating.

"Done?" Zhubao asked.

"Done!" they laughed loudly together, "Thank you..."

"Always, you're welcome..."

"Why are you taking care of me?" Yuhan asked.

"Why not, I don't want you to be this sick..." She was so concerned base to her tone, she always treats everyone the same, and that makes me so jealous.

I heard footsteps so I ran to the kitchen, "Oh, Shun do you wan't some soup?"

"Ah, yeah..." I nodded, I really wanted to taste her soup because Yuhan seemed so happy while eating what she had just prepared.

"Is it yum—"

I cut her off, "Of course"

"Finish it..." she said happily so I finished the soup. "We have a practice later right?"

"Yeah.." I looked at her. "Let's go to the backyard, I just want to spend time with you..."

"I want here..." she ran to the hammock. "Wanna sleep..."

"So you're sleepy?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, I don't really got enough sleep last night." She said.

I lay down beside her and hug her. "Hug me too..."

"Is it okay?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah right. I'd love to be hugged by you," I kissed her forehead. "Sleep and rest my princess, I'll be here on your side, I love you."

She just looked at me in the eyes before she respond, "I love you, too..."

ZHUBAO

All I could hear was noises inside the house, so I tapped Shun's shoulder to wake him up, "Shun, I can hear noises inside, would you let me check?"

"Why?" He asked, with a sleepy tone.

"There's a chaotic noise inside, I just wanted to check what was happening..." I told him, I was feeling nervous when he stood up and pulled me up to accompany him.

"What was that?" he uttered.

We went inside as we saw how a hurricaine just hit the entire living room, there are broken glasses and scattered things like someone had just broke into our house. "What the hell?" I whispered.

As I heard Zhixin shouted from the front door, "Yuhan, what did you do?"

No one responded.

No one dared.