15; Kiss

ZHUBAO

After being confined for five days I'm all back now, almost the trainees are taking care of me even I don't want to, I don't know, but Zhixin really takes care of me like I was his little sis, and I like it.

"Mr. Li Fei said we're going to a resort for our vacation..." Guanyu said, thats when we all looked at him.

"Vacation, yet it's October?" I asked.

"I don't know he just told me that we need to pack our things so we won't be rushed...." Guanyu shrugged his shoulders.

"Yay!" Zeyu shouted, hopping at the sofa.

"Yea, swimming!" Yukun shouted punching the air.

"We need to pack our things before..." Guanyu looked at his wrist watch. "Eight o'clock.."

"Okaaaaaay, whoshoooooo I'm flashhhhh!!" Zeyu said running towards their room.

"Silly, Xiao Bao" Ji went to their room too.

Couple of minutes past we heard Xiao Bao in the other room. "I'm gonna bring my charger, power bank, my toothbrush, toothpaste, towel, shampoo, cond—"

Junhao cutted him off. "Xiao Bao, can you shut up your mouth, you're so noisy..."

"You don't care Hao Ge!" he said and continue saying the things he wants to bring. Wait what was that cond—. "Conditioner, snacks..."

Oh fine, conditioner.

I thought it was something.

Then after one hour preparing our things, we went to the car, and as they said we're going to the Yalong Bay in Hainan Island on Sanya, they said we're spending five to six hours to travel going to Sanya Phoenix Airport. "I'm excited!"

"You should be HAHA, It's beautiful there." Xinhao said. "I've visited that place twice with my family back then..."

"Yea, that's right, the place have a romantic view..." Yuchen said and winked.

I didn't respond and I rested my head on the cars window but, Junhao held my cheeks on the other side and pulled me, now I'm resting in his chest, I refused but he didn't let go of me, he rested his arms on my back.

"Sleep well, my Princess..." He whispered and rested his head on mine.

I got confused for what he said.

My princess...

I must've heard it wrong, so I just closed my eyes and fell asleep.

HANG

I can see from the rear mirror how sweet they are, Junhao and Zhubao are almost hugging each other, I'm happy for them, they're just so close to each other.

"Oh sweet!" Xiao Bao said, going to touch Junhao's face.

"Hey don't disturb them they're sleeping..." I slapped his hands and mentally rolled my eyes. "You might ruin the best sleep they had in this car, Zeyu. Don't be so stubborn, you're not a kid."

He hugged me. "I want a hug too, hmmm..."

"H-Hey stop it, hey hey hey!" I pushed him.

"Hey I wanna hug youu!" he shouted.

"Shhhhh...." Xinhao shushed him.

"But I jus—" I cut him off.

"Okay, I'll hug you" I said, smirking. He hugged me again as I pinched his nose.