14; Bashu

ZHUBAO

I woke up early this morning, reason was, I am excited to go to my new school. With all of the TF Family members, I could sense that a lot of chinese high schoolers are also nice. "Are y'all ready?" Azhi asked.

"Yea..." Yuhan said.

"Always first to be done.." Zeyu chuckled.

"You're the last one Xiao Bao..." Ji said, making face.

I can't help it but laugh, but before I could say anything, Zeyu stabbed me with glare and uttered some words that my heart can't process. "I hate you, Zhubao."

I was stunned, looking straightly at his eyes, I couldn't react or even say a thing about what I've heard, I've never expected him to day such things right in front of me. Then I could see Junhao approaching from the edge of my eyes, he tapped my shoulder as he asked, "What happened?"

"I just said I hate he—"

I cut him off, finally gaining the energy to react for what happened, "Its fine."

"Okay..." he said and stomped outside.

He really took it as a joke, but I can't help but to admit that it hurts a bit, knowing that he was the first person who ever told me those three words. But what can I do, thats what friends treat each other, and I should just understand them.

"You alright?" Junhao asked, I could see him look at me from the corner of my eye.

I nodded, "Yeah..."

"You sure?" he asked again, looking at me.

"Yeah..." I smiled weakly, like I didn't really want to smile at all.

In just a couple of minutes, we arrived at the school; Zhixin was leading the way, Junhao and I are on their side while most of the girls are looking at me, with jealousy.

"Who is she, why is she with them?" the girl whispered but enough for me to hear, I don't know if Junhao heard it too, but I set those aside.

I just looked down, I don't really like being the center of attention, specially when their gazes are full of disgust and shame. I looked like I am a fool.

"How dare her..." the other one said.

Junhao held my hands and caressed it, It's like he's saying to just don't listen to any word they would say, but my ears really hears everything they say, like they we're really making me understand every word that comes out from their lips.

"Bitch!" a girl suddenly came running towards me, in a glimpse, she was pulling my hair unstoppably, the moment I gazed at her face, all I remember was, I have met her, but I don't know when, or how, or where.

All I remember is, I know her.

Junhao held my hand tightly, shouting words, "Hey stop it!"

"You're a bitch!" the girl yelled at my face, I was blank, looking at her while she sat on my stomach and continued hurting me, I knew this was enough for me to fight back, I pulled my hand from Junhao and think of a way to escape this slut.

"Fuck, let go of her!" a voice from behind, it was Zhixin.

Oh come on, I know that my hair is soft as a silk but that is not a valid reason to pull it off my head, like a damn psycho.

All our other co-trainees ran near us, as I heard Ji shouted, ordering the others, "Call the guards!"

I smirked after remembering something, I won't be able to fight her in this position. So I need to turn the tables.