20; Feeling

HANG

The next day.

We woke up early to celebrate Ji's 15th Birthday on the TF Entertainment Building. Later that day, Ji told our manager that we are going to celebrate at their home too, so the manager allowed us too.

When we arrived, the pool was already reserved for us. "You can play whatever you want now, Douer."

"Yes mom, she's Zhubao..." Ji looked said while holding Zhubao's hand. "Zhubao, my mom..."

"Good evening po..." Zhubao bowed.

"You can call me auntie, if you don't know what to call me..." she smiled.

"Thank you, auntie" Zhubao smiled too.

"Come on, I'll lead you the way..."

"Let's go?" Ji asked and we went to the backyard to eat dinner. We're already wearing shorts for our night swimming, Ji informed us to.

"I wanna swim, oh pero ang lamig ata ng tubig ha?" Zhubao said.

"What did you say?" Yuhan said, making a face.

Zhubao chuckled. "I said I wanna swim but I think the water is cold..."

"No Zhubao, It's warm..." Jiaxin said, while doing floating in the water.

"Okay!" Zhubao said and untie her beach wear blouse and take off her shorts and then she dived just wearing black one piece, and its more revealing than the one she wore at the beach.

My jaw dropped. "What the...?"

I looked at the others, they are busy talking to each other.. Am I the one who saw it? Ah! Did she just hipnotized me?! I shookt my head hard.

I went at the table and drink a juice. "Ah!"

"You drink a wine Hang!" Zhu said. "Wrong glass, I putted that wine there" He laughed hard. I looked at the glass, It's empty, I already drinked it all.

Ah! This FEELING!!

YUHAN

I can't take my eyes off her, she mesmerized me with her beauty, I sighed while looking at her swimming peacefully. I wish I could tell her what I actually feel, because this isn't a joke anymore. Im falling for her.

"Hey, are you going to break the glass into pieces?" Yukun whispered.

I looked at my hands, I see how my tight my grip is, I let go of the glass and wiped my own face with my own hands. Almost deeply inlove with her, I smirked and shookt my head.

"Hey, Yuhan I said lets join them, why are you laughing with your own, are you gone crazy?" Yukun asked.

I shookt my head and forced a smile. "Almost gone crazy..."

"Let's race!" Zhubao said.

"I'll join!" Yukun said.

"Two more!" Zhubao said. "We just need four..."

"Me!" Junhao jumped into the water.

"I want too..." Zhicheng said.

"Count for us, Zhixin..." She said and smiled at Zhu.

"Okay..." Zhixin laughed. "Yi, er, san, shi, go!"

"Go Zhubao!" I shouted, I heard Ji and Hang shouted the same words as well, but I just set that aside all I know is I'm into her. I don't care if someone else do too.