17; Loving Who?

ZHUBAO

We woke up early this morning because we are planning to go back to Chongqing, Mr. Li Fei ordered us to go back today though we still have two days to spend in there, he said that the bills we're not important as long as we come back safe to the entertainment today, I know it sounds a little weird, but we just followed what he said, as we sat down the plane, we noticed that it was a private one, because we did not even went for inspection, we just go inside and later on, the flight was announced.

Junhao decided to sleep because he did not sleep so well last night, and we understood, so Yuhan and I stayed up during the flight, I was also a little sleepy but can't bear to sleep because of Yuhan, but it's alright.

The moment we arrived, I immediately tapped Junhao's cheek, trying to wake him up, "Shun, we are here."

"Hmm..." he moaned, sleepy head.

"Wake up, we're here..." I told him, and took my handbag from his lap.

"H-Huh?" He gave me a confusing look.

"We're here..." I smiled.

"O-okay..." He stood up. "Let's go..."

We went to a restaurant before going back to the Entertainment because we are literary starving to death, it was already six pm when we arrive the TF Entertainment.

"Very tired!!!" Zeyu shouted.

"We're going back to school tomorrow, right?" I asked and they nodded. "Okay..."

The next day.

After an hour preparing, we went to school, after the discussion in General Math we had a long quiz and I'm the first to finish it and before I walk through the door Hang stood up to pass his paper, he took his bag and go out with me. "Much smarter than me huh?" he chuckled.

"No, I just understood the lesson, next time, well, I don't know..." I laughed, we continued walking up until we've reached the locker room, I started putting my math books back inside when I heard him spoke.

"Physics is the next class today..." he reminded me.

"Thank you for reminding me..."

"Welcome..." he smiled. "Let's go?"

My phone rang so I took it and answered,

"Unregistered number?" I whispered. "Hang, I'll just pick this up."

"Hello, jie Zhubao?" it was a familiar voice and endearment, but this isn't my mei, it was a boy. "Still remember me, jie?"

"No, but you're familiar." I said, still confused for who this person is, I never gave my number to anyone.

"I am Gebu, remember me now?" he asked as I remembered why mama chose our names to be Chinese, it's because of their family, he was half Chinese though.

"Oh, Gebu. How are you?" I suddenly asked him.

"I'm fine jie Zhubao," He said.

"Why did you called me, do you have to tell me something?" I asked him.

"Yeah..." He responded.

"What is it?"

"Talk to tita jiè Zhubao, talk to her she's..." He paused that made my heart pound like it was a mad creature coming out from its cage, his suspense made my voice raise a bit.

"She's what?" I asked.

"She's depressed..."

My eyes widened. "Depressed?"