1; New Girl

ZHUBAO

My alarm clock already rang five minutes ago from now and I still didn't have a plan to stand up until mama came and stare at me like she was telling me that it's almost school time. I just mentally rolled my eyes and stood up, I feel so lazy today, but I remembered myself yesterday that I was so excited for the first day of school.

Okay this is it, and first day of school is so boring, I transferred on Luna High so, yes, I transferred on a new school to apply some job nearby. I want to be a working student, I also wanted to fly to China next year so that I can have my first ever audition.

Audition, yes, I want to be a famous singer and dancer. Not only a common one, but in a huge company in China.

I want to study there and have an audition on a known entertainment in the city of Chongqing, it's TF ENTERTAINMENT of course. I am a two-year fan of that group, and I still didn't attend even one of their concerts, that's how I need money right now.

BUT I'M GONNA DO ANYTHING JUST TO GO THERE.

Even though my grandpa doesn't even give us any cent for our school, only mom and dad gave us love, note, I have never seen my grandpa and grandma since I was born. I was craving for grandparents love but I cannot even seek it.

Mama said they are alive, they are currently breathing the same air I breath on the earth but didn't even get to visit us even for just an hour, what a shame.

Once I was done eating my breakfast, I went outside and rode my car, with Yelimi. But she said, we have different gates to enter on, so she jumped off on the first gate, the time I arrived my campus. I saw a girl on the middle of the crowd. I come near her and ask, "Hey, are you lost?"

"I can't find my classroom eh, maybe yes, I am lost HAHA", she said.

"Would you mind If I join you, let's find our classrooms!" I told her with a big smile plastered on my face, yes, I can understand Tagalog, but I still don't speak it fluently, I don't know, maybe I was too used on speaking English.

"No, no I wouldn't mind..." She shook her head and held my hand. "Do you understand Tagalog ba?"

"Uh, yeah. But I cannot speak that fluently, I was used to speaking English since I was a child." in just a minute, we found our classrooms, and good thing we aren't that late, it's also a luck that she is my classmate as well.

"Miss Zhin. Miss. Zhin, are you with us?" The lecturer yelled, the girl beside me poked my arm and pointed the lecturer who is now frowning at me.

"Tawag ka ni Miss..." They all laughed at me, I just glared at them, and why did they laugh, theres nothing funny by being zoned out, I don't even know them. That girl I met earlier just smiled at me and mouthed that I can do it.

"Miss. Zhin, stand up and Introduce yourself..." The lecturer said so I stood up in embarrassment, its my first day and this is such a bad luck.

"I-I'm Zhin Zhubao, m-miss."

"Okay, class she's a transfer student, please sit-down Miss. Zhin" We still don't have any regular class since its first day of school.