The Spock testification

Leah was better,and so was Sheldon. She was in the bathroom getting changed. She took a Rolling Stones tee shirt,and a pair of shorts. The right leg on her shorts were red checkered and the left were black with red polka dots. She put on her black combat boots then walked into the living room.

"Heey!!" Leonard greeted. "Heey." She mimicked. "You look great." He said.

"And we're not getting back together." She said when Sheldon walked in. Sheldon was wearing a blue superman shirt with a red long sleeved shirt underneath and the rest of his usual attire. Leonard wore his jacket and a red green shirt,jeans and black converse.

"Greetings Leah." He says. "Hey Sheldon." She smiled.

"You look nice today." He complemented. "Same to you Cooper."
"So when he says it it's fine but when I say it I'm flirting." Leonard complains.

"Yeah." She said. "Why?" He wined.

"Because your simple mammal brain is always looking for a mate to reproduce with where as people like Sheldon and myself enjoy the world for what it is,not for the people on it. Or,in other words,We think with our brains,you with your penis." She retorted and he stuck his tongue out at her.

~~*~~

Sheldon was sitting in his office and thinking about Leah. He has discovered he was wrong about liking her only while he was sick. He decided to meditate,the way Spock did,ti clear his self from emotions.

Meanwhile Leah was doodling 'Leah Mariane Cooper' in her note book when somebody knocked on her door. She shut her note book and announced that they could come in. Sheldon walked in and sat down.

"Sheldon,how may I help you?" She asked.

"Do you ever have troubles with getting rid of emotions?" He asked.

"When I do get strong emotions they tend to go away quickly why?" She asked.

"I'm having troubles in its feelings at the moment." He responded.

"Like what?"

"Umm...like....for a girl." He said and she frowned thinking it was beautiful woman that he had met that wasn't her,she had no idea it was.

"Who?" She asked. "Nobody imparticulaur. What do you suggest I do?" He asked.

"Wait a little longer,maybe they'll go away within a couple of days." She said. "Is that all you need?" She added.

"Yes,thank you for your time Dr.Gaublehauser." He said before walking out the door.

"Anything for you Sheldon." She sighed when he was gone.

~~*~~

"What's up with you two lately?" Leonard asked pointing his fork at the daydreaming Sheldon and Leah while everybody ate their Chinese food snapping them out of their trances. "Yeah,you've been acting weird lately." Howard agreed and Raj nodded.

"Oh,nothing's wrong with me. What about you Sheldon?" She asked.

"Nothing wrong with me either." Sheldon smiled going back to his food.