The Fuzzy Boots Corrolation (01 x 03)

Sheldon, Leah, Raj, and Howard all sat around the coffee table, waiting for Leah to finish calculating which Jenga piece would ultimately help lead her to victory (something she took very seriously.)

     "Sheldon, if you were a robot, and I knew and you didn't, would you want me to tell you?" Howard asked, hoping to fill the time.

     "Uh, let me ask you this. When I learn that I'm a robot, would I be bound by Asimov's three laws of robotics?" Sheldon asked.

     "Raj is right, what if you're bound by them right now. Have you ever harmed a human being, or through inaction allowed a human being to come to harm?"

     "Of course not."

     "Have you ever harmed yourself, or allowed yourself to be harmed except in cases where a human being would have been endangered?"

     "Well, no."

     "I smell robot." Howard concluded, raising his eyebrows at Sheldon, just as Leah finally took a Jenga piece.

     "Well, I've never harmed anyone or harmed myself, that doesn't-"

     "We already knew you're a robot Leah." Howard teased.

     "Are you teasing or do you genuinely believe I'm a robot?" She asked for clarification.

     "I'm just teasing." He sighed, fondly rolling his eyes.

     "Good."

     "Hey, what's going on?" Leonard asked, walking through the door and tossing his keys into the key bowl.

     "The internets been down for half an hour."

     "And Sheldon and Leah are robots." Howard informed.

     "Have you asked Lesley to go on a date yet?" Leah asked.

     "Or did you end up, as they say, 'chickening out'?" Sheldon added.

     "I didn't 'chicken out,'" Leonard replied, using air quotes, "we tried kissing, but the earth didn't move. I mean any more than the 383 miles that it was going to move anyway."

     "That's the same look you had after Leah had, very wisely, broken up with you. Please tell me this won't be two weeks of you moping and listening to tedious emo songs and asking me to come down to pet stores to look at cats. I don't know if I can take it."

     "Well, as usual, Wolowitz has the solution. I happen to know a place where there are plenty of eligible women, and Leonard could have his pick."

———
     The four guys all awkwardly stood in the middle of a salsa class, accompanied by another man, standing opposite Leah and four elderly women in brightly colored sweats.

     "Remember the Latin hips. Shoulders stay still, and we sway. One two three. Five six seven." The teacher instructed.

     "I think Mrs Tishman's got her eye on you. I've been there, you're in for a treat." Howard leaned over to tell Leonard as Mrs Tishman raised her eyebrows suggestively at him.

———

     "What time is best for you for our date night tomorrow?" Sheldon asked from his spot on the sofa as Leah grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge.

     "Hmm... I suppose around 6 would give us an hour or two to explore the museum and still get home at a reasonable hour." She responded, making her way to her spot next to his.

     "Will we be eating dinner before or after?"

      "Before."

     "Perhaps we'll go at 6:30 then, so that way we'll be able to eat with everyone else."