The new girl solution

Leah skipped out of the bathroom. She had tied her Pepsi-Cola tee shirt in the front and had a high waisted floral skirt with black combat boots. She sat down on the couch next to Sheldon and they watched Doctor Who. "You look outstanding today Leah." Sheldon complemented. "Thank you Sheldon,same to you." She said blushing. "Anytime Leah,and thank you as well." He beamed. David Tennant's voice filled the living room and they both intently watched one of the best shows known to mankind.

~~*~~

"I don't see why I had to come with you." Leah complained as they walked into a sperm bank for geniuses.

"Because,it was this or Wolowitz and Koothropali." Leonard pointed out.

"Yeah...good point." She said.

"Anyway,back to the topic at hand." Sheldon interrupted. "Apologies,please continue." Leah sighed.

"So if a photon is directed through a plane with two slits in it and either slit is observed it will not go through both slits. If it's unobserved it will, however, if it's observed after it's left the plane but before it hits its target, it will not have gone through both slits." He said.

"Yes,I agree....point being?" Leah asks.

"There's no point. I just thought it would be a good idea for a tee shirt." Sheldon responds. "Would you wear that tee shirt Leah?" He asks.

"It deepends,would it have a fancy faunt,pictures,anything like that?" She asked. "Yes,probably." He answers. "Then yes.I.would." She smiles aligning her words with her steps. They arrived at the front desk where a woman was doing a crossword in a news paper. "Excuse me?" Leonard asked.

"Hang on." She told him. Leah stepped up and looked at the cross word. "One across is Aegean, eight down is Nabakov, twenty-six across is MCM, fourteen down is..." She noticed the receptionist's thumb was in the way so she asked her to move it. "phylum, which makes fourteen across Port-au-Prince. See, Papa Doc's capital idea, that's Port-au-Prince. Haiti." Leah finished. The receptionist looked at them annoyed then asked if she could help them. "Is this the high IQ sperm bank?" Leonard asked.

"If you need to ask then you probably shouldn't be here." The receptionist retorted.

"I think this is the place." Sheldon budded in and Leah nodded in agreement. "Fill these out she said handing them three pamphlets. "Oh,no....I'm not donating." Leah corrected.

"Wise choice." The woman said. The three of them sat down,Leah in the middle.

"Can women even donate sperm?" She asked. "You'd have to be pretty talented." Leonard responded and Leah pursed her lips as she nodded.

"Leonard...I don't think I can do this." Sheldon said. "Why not? You're a semi pro." Leonard said.

"No. We are committing genetic fraud. There's no guarantee that our sperm is going to generate high IQ offspring, think about that. I have a sister with the same basic DNA mix who hostesses at Fuddruckers" Sheldon pointed out. "Sheldon, this was your idea. A little extra money to get fractional T1 bandwidth in the apartment." Leah countered. "I know, and I do yearn for faster downloads, but there's some poor woman is going to pin her hopes on my sperm, what if she winds up with a toddler who doesn't know if he should use an integral or a differential to solve the area under a curve."Sheldon said. "I'm sure she'll still love him." Leonard said.

"I wouldn't." Leah and Sheldon said at the same time. "Well, what do you want to do?" Leonard asked. "I wanna leave." Sheldon simply replied. "Okay." Leonard said. "What's the protocal for leaving?" Leah asked. "I don't know, I've never reneged on a proffer of sperm before." Leonard said.