The Moving Out Conclusion

Leah woke up, with a crick in her neck, as usual considering she slept on a couch, to the sound of Leonard humming a song to himself.

     "What song is that?"

     "Halo by Beyonce."

     "Anything's better than those other songs."

     "Yeah, well I'm in a better mood now," Leonard commented with a smile.

     "Because you had a successful date with Penny?" Leah asked.

     "I suppose that could be a factor behind it."

     "Oo, are we factoring?" Sheldon asked, excitedly walking into the kitchen and sitting next to Leonard at the breakfast bar.

     "We're discussing the causes behind Leonard's apparent good mood," Leah answered.

     "Your date with Penny?" Sheldon inquired.

     "Yep."

     "Yes, well, I'm, shocked, but glad it was successful," Sheldon responded.

     "Thanks Sheldon," Leonard said, electing to ignore the first part of his comment.

     "Anytime," Sheldon responded with a smile as he poured his cereal.

     "Oh, by the way Leonard, I won't be needing a ride to work today," Leah informed.

     "Why's that?" Leonard asked.

     "You haven't fallen sick, have you?" Sheldon asked, concern evident in his voice.

     "No, I'm perfectly healthy, besides the crick in my neck, I'm going apartment hunting today."

     "Apartment hunting?" Both boys asked in unison.

     "Well I can't just depend on you two forever," Leah answered.

     "Yes you can," Sheldon argued.

     "I don't want to, but even if I did, I definitely can't keep sleeping on this couch forever."

      "So you're really moving out?" Leonard asked.

      "Yes. We both know I'm not the best at telling jokes."

     "Yeah, do you need any help finding somewhere?" Leonard offered before he felt a slap on his arm.

    "Don't offer to help her move out," Sheldon hissed.

     "Why not?" Leonard whispered back.

     "Because I told you to."

     "You realize I can hear you," Leah said.

     Sheldon looked up at Leah, gave her an awkward smile, grabbed Leonard's arm and dragged him out of the room.

     "Aw, you don't want Leah to move out."

     "It would mess up the schedule that I've become accustomed to."

     "No, it's because you love her," Leonard teased.

     "How dare you accuse me of that."

     "Because you do! You love her and want to spend time with her!" He said, getting progressively more excited.

     "Leonard, you have to help me keep her from moving out," Sheldon responded.

     "I can't keep her from doing anything Sheldon, I've tried."