The Kissing Complication

"Dr..Gaublehauser." The boss greeted signalling for Leah to sit down.

"Nice to meet you." Leah said smoothing her skirt before sitting down.

"You've had quite a few recomondations,even from Dr.Cooper."

"Really?" Leah asked emotionlessley.

"Yes,now,you're a theoretical physisist right?" The proffesor asked. He resembles David Tennant and Christopher Eccleston if they were mixed together. Leah thought. "Yes,I am." She responded.

"So,would you mind filling these out,then we could get you a tour of the building." He handed her some papers and a pen.

Question 1.) What University did you attend? _________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So,how do you think Leah's interview is going?" Leonard asked walking down the hall with Sheldon.

"I don't know. It depends on weather or not what you said yesterday is true." Sheldon responded. Do I really want to know what I said?

"What did I say?" Leonard asked. "That she's a lot like me." Sheldon responded stopping by his office door. "It's true,trust me." Leonard continued walking to his office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No Raj,for the last time,I do NOT think Superman is hot." Howard told him. "What are you guys talking about?" Leonard asked sitting down with his lunch tray.

"Nothing." Raj shooed the question off and Howard nodded in agreement. "You sure cause I could've sworn I heard Howard say something about Superman being hot."

"What about Superman being hot?" Leah asked stopping by the table with the boss. "Raj and Howard were discussing how Superman is hot." Leonard told her.

"Excuse me." Sheldon squeezed pass Leah and sat next to Sheldon. "So,how'd the interview go?" Howard asked.

"She got the job." Their boss told them. "That's great." Leonard laughed. "Yes,congragulations Leah." Sheldon agreed.

"Thank you Dr.Cooper." She smiled walking off to get her lunch and thier boss walked off after saying his goodbyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why do you keep putting my pillows on this end?" Leah asked as Leonard put the pillows on the side opposite Sheldon's spot. He sighed and moved them to Sheldon's spot. "Don't put them on now,we haven't even eaten dinner." Leah corrected. Leonard sighed and put them back in the closet. Leonard grabbed his keys.

"Tonight isChinese food night. What do you want?" Leonard asked.

"General Tso's,an eggroll and a springroll." She told him. "Do you want a dumpling?"

"No thankyou." She sat down in the middle seat wich she had claimed as her own.

"So,Leah,do you like videogames?" Sheldon asked walking in from his room. "Yeah,why?" Leah asked.

"Tonight is Vintage Videogame night,and we're playing Mario Bro.'s 64." Sheldon answered.

"That sounds like fun." She responded as Sheldon sat down in his spot. (Where else would he sit?)

"Where's Leonard?"

"He just went to get food." Leah responded. "Did he ask you what you wanted. Sometimes he can be forgetfull." Sheldon asked.