Leonard's Girl Theory

"What?" Leonard asked. "Oh, come on. Who hasn't seen this differential below "here I sit broken hearted?" " Leah asks. "At least I didn't have to invent twenty-six dimensions just to make the math come out." Leonard retorted. "I didn't invent them,they were there." Leah responded. "In what universe?" Leonard scoffed crossing his arms. "In all of them. That's kinda the point." Leah answered. "Do you guys mind if I start?" Penny asks while sitting in Sheldon's spot. "Um, Penny, that's where I sit." Sheldon pointed out. "No,next to Sheldon's spot is my spot." Leah informs her. "What's the difference?" Penny asks. "What's the difference?" Sheldon and Leah scoffed. "Here we go." Leonard sighs.

"In the winter that seat is close enough to the radiator to remain warm, and yet not so close as to cause perspiration. In the summer it's directly in the path of a cross breeze created by open windows there, and there. It faces the television at an angle that is neither direct, thus discouraging conversation, nor so far wide to create a parallax distortion, I could go on, but I think I've made my point. " Sheldon explains. "Do you want me to move?" Penny asks while Leah sits in her spot. "Well..."

"Just sit somewhere else." Leonard orders. "Fine." Sheldon wanders around the apartment looking like a lost puppy. "You let her sit here but when I do it I have to move?" Leah asks.

"Sheldon! Sit!" Leonard orders.

"Ahhh."

" Well this is nice. We don't have a lot of company over." Leonard states. "That's not true,Wolowitz and Koothrapali come over all of the time." Sheldon points out. "Yes I now, but..."

"Tuesday night we played Klingon boggle until one in the morning." Leah reminded him. "Yes,I remember." Leonard says. "I resent you saying we don't have company." Sheldon says. "Yes,I'm sorry." Leonard apologizes, " That is an antisocial implication." Sheldon says. "I said I'm sorry." Leonard repeats.

      "So,Klingon boggle?" Penny asks after an awkward pause. "Yeah,it's like regular boggle,except in Klingon." Leah says excitedly. "That's probably enough about us,tell us about you." Leonard interrupts. "Um,me,okay,I'm a Sagittarius,that probably tells you more than you need to know." Penny states.

     "Yes, it tells us that you participate in the mass cultural delusion that the Sun's apparent position relative to arbitrarily defined constellations and the time of your birth somehow effects your personality." Sheldon says and Leah nods in agreement. "Participate in what?" Penny asks.

    "What Sheldon is trying to say is,um,Sagittarius wouldn't of been our first guess." Leonard states.

     AN:// I AM SO SORRY FOR MY LACK OF ABILITY TO UPDATE ANYTHING EVER!! It's just that I've been in this writing slump,but while I was writing this chapter I got a really great idea for a TBBT fanfic,so I think that if I can focus on that for a little while I'll get pulled out of my slump,but I'll try my hardest to update this story AT LEAST once a month. I know I hate it when writers are as inactive as me,and I apologize. So,maybe,I think the best idea is for you to stop reading for a while until I start updating more actively. That doesn't mean that I want you to stop reading the story completely,but that's what I do when authors are inactive or something like that. :( :( again I am very sorry for my slump,but I promise I WILL CONTINUE WITH THIS STORY. If you have any good stories for me to read leave them in the comments and I might read them or even give you a shout out or something like that. I've been searching for fanfics EVERYWHERE,mainly Glee recently,but TBBT and Doctor Who are also very much appreciated as well. Or if you have an original story I might like you can suggest those too. Thanks very much for sticking with me and I love you :) ;