The sickness admiration

It was officially a week later and both of them were sick. Leonard stayed home to take care of them. Leah lay on the couch and Sheldon in his room. "Leonard!" Sheldon called while Leah slept. Leonard dashed to his room and Sheldon asked for tea because his throat hurt. "Okay,but try to be quite next time,Leah is asleep." Leonard told him.

"Oops,sorry." He said.

"Sheldon?" Leah whispered while Leonard was making Sheldon's tea. "He's in his room." Leonard replied. Leah got up and waddled off to Sheldon's room. "I thought you were asleep." Sheldon stated.

"I was,but I woke up." She said. "So,what would you like?"

"May I lay down with you?" She asked biting her bottom lip and Sheldon's heart beat faster. "You may." Sheldon responded. She laid down next to him and put her head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around her. "Wow,okay um,I got your tea." Leonard said walking in the room a couple minutes later and seeing her in his arms. His heart broke a little. "Sh,she's sleeping." Sheldon hushed trying not to doze off himself. "Oh." He whispered as his heart broke a little more. "Well,here it is." He sat down the tea and walked into the living room. Howard and Raj were sitting in the living room. "Hey buddy,what's up? Where's Leah?" Howard asked. "She's in Sheldon's room." Leonard sighed putting his head in his hands.

"Oh." Both of the men said in unison. "That kinda sucks." Howard chuckled. "I don't think they're thinking straight right now because they're sick." Leonard said.

"Yeah probably,they're the biggest germaphobes on the planet." Howard agreed.

~~*~~ The next day ~~*~~

"Leah." A sick Sheldon said shaking his shoulder a little since that was where her head was. "Hmm." She moaned as a question.

"It's Saturday." He responded so they both got up to watch Doctor Who. "Nothing is ever gonna keep you from watching that show is it?" Leonard asked walking into the room. "Of course not." She retorted. A little while later Leonard went to work and left Leah and Sheldon alone. "What do you want to do?" Sheldon asked.

"Sleep." She replied in a stuffy dry voice that sounded more like a growl. "Good idea." Sheldon responded and they both dozed off on the couch,her head in his lap.