The Emo song analogy

"What's for dinner tonight?" Leah asked while playing Donkey Kong Jenga with everybody except for Leonard. Leonard was in his room singing to Emo songs,which has become what he does whenever he has spare time. "We're going to Big Boy's." Sheldon replied taking his turn. They heard Leonard start singing along to one of his emo songs.

"We have to get him out of the house. I'm making him go on a walk." Leah said standing up and walking to Leonard's room. A couple of seconds later Leah is draggin Leonard out of his room as he complains. She puts his jacket on him and he sighs walking out knowing he won't win any fight he starts. "See you later." Leah smiled walking out of the apartment. "I don't see why we have to go on a walk." Leonard said as they walked down the stairs.

"You called off of work today just so you could mope around and listen to emo songs all day." She told him. "It's my process." Leonard replied.

"Yeah,wanna know my process?" Leah asked.

"What?" Leonard sighed wondering if he really did want to know or not. "Quit being a baby and man up." She said in a strict voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For the last time,no you can not get a cat." Leah said opening the apartment door. "Why not? They're so cute and adorable." He asked.

"BECAUSE I SAID SO." She said. "Fine. No cat..goldfish?" He asked.

"We would be flushing it within a week." Leah retorted. "How about a-"

"If you shutup I'll get you an icecream cone." Leah cut him off. "Lactose?" Leonard asked.

"Yep,all dairy free." She responded. "What flavor?" Leonard asked.

"Any flavor you want." She responded. "Moosetracks?" He asked.

"If that's what you want." She replied. "Okay." He sighed sitting down. "So,whose ready for Big Boy's?" Sheldon asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is the ice cream good?" Leah asked.
"Yes,thank you." Leonard responded. "You're welcome." She responded sitting down. "Do I get ice cream?" Sheldon asked.
"No." She replied. "Why not?"
"You're not constantly listening to Emo music."