IQ Equation

"Oh yeah,a lot of people think I'm a water sign." Penny nods. "Okay,let's see,what else,oh,I'm a vegetarian." She says. "Except for fish,and the occasional steak,I love steak." Penny says and Leah knots her eyebrows together in confusion,with her head tilted to the side in thought. "You do know that kinda defeats the purpose of being a vegetarian,eating steak?" Leah asks. "Oh well,screw it. It's delicious." Leah's eyebrows raise for a second,but she lowers them as a sign of "I'm letting this go."

     "Anyway..." Leonard trails off. "Do you have some sort of a job?" He asks. "Oh,yeah,I'm a waitress at the Cheesecake Factory." Penny informs. "Oh,okay,I love cheesecake." Leonard says.

     "You're lactose intolerant." Leah reminds. "I don't eat it,i just think it's a good idea." Leonard says. "Oh,anyways,I'm also writing a screenplay. It's about this sensitive girl who comes to LA from Lincoln Nebraska to become an actress,and winds up at the Cheesecake Factory." Penny adds. "So it's based off of your life?" Leah asks. "No,I'm from Omaha." Penny corrects and Leah's eyebrows knit together again as she nods her head really quickly getting rid of her questions and objections,causing Sheldon to smirk a little at her actions. If only she knew. Sheldon thought. "I know right?" I must've missed part of the conversation. Damn you Leah. "Okay,let's see,what else? That's the story of Penny." She finishes smiling. "Well,it sounds wonderful." Leonard compliments. "It was. Until I fell in love with a jerk." Penny cries while walking to the counter. "What's happening?" Sheldon mouths to Leah. "I don't know." She mouths back.
~*~
   Leah curled up in a ball on the couch going over the day's events. Penny was quite an... Interesting person to say the least. She was still confused about the vegetarian thing and the blonde's screen play, but other than that she thought that the two of them could become friends. (When Leah told Sheldon this theory he started going off on her. Something about Leah's IQ being too high for that.)
      Another upside to the day was that Leah had finally gotten to see Sheldon in his underwear. She found the sight riveting. Not that Leah often had thoughts like this, just, when she did she appreciated the thought. She was still upset with herself for her remaining feelings for the grass-hopper like man. Nonetheless, Leah allowed herself to drift off to a peaceful sleep.
•_____•
     Sheldon's REM sleep wasn't quite as peaceful. Something in his groin was making him uncomfortable. He knew what it was, and furthermore he knew the cause of it. He wished that he could scold Leah for disrupting his schedule, but she couldn't know about his situation. That would be even more embarrassing, considering she already saw him in his tidy whities that day. He just wished that the feelings would go away.
•_\_\_\_•
"Hey Leah!" Penny greeted, walking down the stairs in her Cheesecake Factory uniform. Leah wore a Batman crop top with high-waisted black shorts and converse. Of course this included her glasses.
"Greetings and salutations, Penny." Leah responded.
"Huh?" Penny asked.
"My apologies, I seemed to have forgotten that your IQ was an exponential decrease from mine," Leah started, leaving Penny confused again, "it means 'hello.'"
"Oh."
"It's okay that you didn't understand." Leah assures her. "Not everyone does."
      "Is that what that sentence with the really long words meant?" Penny asked.
     "Yes." I chuckle in response.
*~*
     "Forgive me for not asking sooner, but, what's your opinion on our new female acquaintance?" Sheldon asked as the two sat in his office, working on a new theory.
     "I find Penny to be an enjoyable person, and although her she is nowhere near as smart as me and has a different set of beliefs, I find that I appreciate her company and tend to find enjoyable conversation when with her. Also, I do enjoy the way she praises my IQ." Leah responded. "Oh, and you have already been forgiven. May I ask what your opinion is Doctor Cooper?"
     "I believe that she seems to be making our companion, Leonard, act like any other human being of the male gender does when encountered by an attractive woman." Sheldon sighs.
     "You find her attractive?" Leah asked, suddenly getting jealous but not letting it show.
     "Yes, although, I wouldn't consider her as a possible mate if that's what you're asking."
     "Do you have anyone else you would consider as a possible mate?" Leah asked, hoping that the tall, lanky scientist would say her.
     "There is one female, but, that is to be discussed at a later time." Sheldon stated, evading the topic. "Right now we're talking about physics." And for once, Leah was disappointed to be talking about this subject matter.
*~*
      "Would Batman or Iron Man win in a fight?" The three men, Howard, Raj and Leonard all ask in unison as the duo, Leah and Sheldon, walked to the lunch table.
     "Obviously Batman." Leah responded.
     "Now now Leah, I believe you're looking at things objectively once again." Sheldon scolds. "While the Black Night will always hold a special place in all of our hearts, Iron Man would win."
     "Justify your answer." Leah challenges.
"Iron man has his suit, which is made out of heavy metal that can fly and shoot deadly beams at people, along with his IQ. It's undeniable." Sheldon sighed. "It's quite upsetting, being able to look at things so objectively."
Leah rolled her eyes at her crush's ridiculous statement. "I still believe Batman would win."
"I thought you were smarter than that."
"If loving Batman makes me an idiot, then put me in a 'Dunce' hat and send me back to pre-school. Batman shall forever be my only ally."
*~*
"So, when will you be moving out Leah?" Sheldon asked, wishing he could avoid the subject.
"Oh... Um... I'm not... Sure. I guess I could find a hotel if you really want me gone." Leah responded.
"No, it's not that... I just, I was wondering. I would actually prefer you to extend your time." Sheldon responded.
"Oh." Leah blushed. "Thank you." She added, before standing on her toes and kissing the scientists' cheek before going inside.