Thats my seat

"Well,if we're playing the 'doctor' card than I'm Doctor Leah Gablehauser." Leah smiled.
"What kind of doctor?" Sheldon asked.
"The kind that travels through all of time and space.. No I work in physics." Leah told him.
"Experimental?"
"Theoretical." Leah corrected.
"Really?" Sheldon asked intrigued. "What are you a doctor of?" She asked.
"Theoretical Physics also." Sheldon responded. "Well,maybe someday we can work together." Leah told him.
"I will look forward to it. Would you like help with your bags?" Sheldon offered.
"Yes please. Could you get the last suitcase from the car?" Sheldon went to the car.
"Seems like the brainasourus Rex's really hit it off." Howard joked causing Leah to roll her eyes.

"So,what's for dinner?" Leah asked.
"It's Thursday night. Thursday night is pizza night." Sheldon responded. Leah looked at the couch,then sat in Sheldon's seat.
"That's my seat."
"No,this is the best seat,meaning,it's mine." Leah corrects.
"Sheldon,it's best not to argue with her,she's as insane as you are." Leonard jumps in.
"But Leonard." Sheldon wines.
"Fine. Leah,have you taken into account that this is Sheldon's apartment?" Leonard asked.
"No." Leah sighs standing up and making Howard move.
Sheldon stuck his toung out at her,so she did the same.
"So,Leah,how long are you gonna be in town?" Howard asked putting his hand on her thigh.
"Howard."
"Yes?"
"Get your hand off of my thigh." Leah ordered.
"Right. Sorry." Hoaward said raising his hands up in defence. "So anyway,how long I'm gonna be in town depends on if I get a job at the University or not." She tells him.
"The University that we work at,right?" Leonard asked.
"Yeah."
"I can put in a good word for you." Howard says.
"Yeah,we all can." Leonard says and Raj nods his head.
"Well,no I can't." Sheldon argues.
"Why not?" Leonard sighs.
"I barely know this girl,how can I put in a good word for somebody I don't know?"
"Sheldon,she's almost exactly like you." Leonard says.
"Really?" Sheldon asked.
"Yes."
"Okay than."