The Yes Or No Contradiction

After Leah answered Sheldon's question, yes, Thursday's were perfectly acceptable, she had walked back out of the apartment and immediately called Howard, telling him to turn around and pick her up again.

     "Why? What's wrong?" Howard asked.

     "Just come and get me, I have to talk to you." She said.

     Not too long afterwards Howard had pulled up and Leah sat on his scooter with him, black helmet covering her brown curly hair.

     "What did you need to talk about?" Howard hollered over the wind.

     "Wait 'til we get to your house!" She called back.

_____
     After saying her 'Hellos' to Ms. Wolowitz the two walked up to Howard's room, Leah not taking time to look at the familiar décor.

     "So, what is it you needed to talk about?" Howard asked.

     "Sheldon was making a relationship agreement for us when I got home." Leah blurted out and Howard's eyes widened in shock.

     "You mean... he likes you back and is willing to enter a relationship with you?" Howard asked.

     "Yes, but I don't know what to do." Leah said.

     "Sign the stupid paper."

     "Relationship agreements aren't stupid." Leah said sternly.

     "You can't let your fear of being abandoned and losing people control your decisions Leah. Tell me how it feels when you think of Sheldon and you, together forever." Howard said.

     "Amazing." She mumbled.

     "How are you supposed to get to the forever part if you're too scared to be together now?" Howard asked.

     "That's the point, what if we get to the now part, but everything falls apart before forever is even close?"

     "Then you'll have fantastic memories for forever." Howard answered. "You can stay here until we go back to your place for dinner, but until then, you think about if you're gonna sign the relationship agreement, okay?" He ordered.

     "Okay."

_____

     "There you are Leah, and it's nice to see you Wolowitz, what was so urgent that you had to leave so suddenly?" Sheldon asked when the two entered the apartment.

     "Don't worry about it. It was nothing too important." Leah brushed it off.

     "Alright." Sheldon nodded as his female companion took her place next to him.

      "So, what comic books do you plan on getting tonight?" Sheldon asked.

     "I'm planning on getting 'Time Runs Out.' I have yet to add it to my collection.

     "Wasn't that the one that you opted to read when we were supposed to be going to prom?" Leonard asked.

     "Yes, but I didn't own it, I was borrowing it considering I didn't have the money to buy it." Leah answered.

     "Yeah, she had spent that weeks allowance buying Mario 64." Howard noted.

     "Yes, Mario 64 was enjoyable though." She pointed out.

     "So, will Penny be joining us for dinner?" Sheldon asked.

     "Yes." Leonard responded proudly, growing excited to see the 'woman of his dreams.'

     "I don't understand what you see in her. While I do enjoy her company, she doesn't have nearly as high of an IQ as you do." Leah said.

     "You know, it's not always about IQ Leah." Leonard sighed.

     "Yes, but IQ does play a considerably large roll." Sheldon points out, before glancing at Leah and smiling.

     "Have you completed the agreement yet?" Leah asked.

     "Oh, yes thank you for reminding me Leah." He smiled before walking over to his desk and pulling out a considerably large stack of papers.

     "What's that?" Leonard asked.

     "A relationship agreement." Sheldon answered.

     "Wait, you two are dating now?" Leonard asked.

     "Not until I sign the papers Leonard. Keep up." Leah retorted before taking the stack of papers from Sheldon's grasp and starting to read them.

     "Wow."

     "Yes, I agree, we will make quite the astounding couple. Like I've said, IQ plays a large roll." Sheldon stated.

_____

     "Hello Leah." Stuart greeted from the front counter of the comic book store.

     "Greetings Stuart." She responded, flashing a 1000 kilowatt smile.

     "That's my girlfriend." Sheldon whispered excitedly in Leonard's ear, before the four men walked over to the box filled with new in stock comic books.

     "Ya know, I never thought Sheldon would be the first of us to get a girl friend." Howard said.

     "Why not? I'm the perfect suitor, smart, witty, handsome, I'm the whole package." Sheldon stated, causing the three other men to roll their eyes. Meanwhile Leah excitedly skipped over to her four friends, 'Time Runs Out' in hand.

     "I agree with Dr. Cooper, I don't see how he doesn't have woman upon woman knocking down his door." She stated.

     "I see you found the comic book you were looking for." Sheldon commented.

     "Yes, I did." She smiled.

     "You know, I think Sheldon did a perfectly good job pulling her out of her funk without us." Raj whispered into Howard's ear.

     "Yeah. I don't think we need to do anything either." Howard agreed.

_____

     "So, Doctor and Doctor Cooper, how does it feel to officially be a couple?" Penny asked, walking into the apartment across the hall.

     "A couple doesn't share a last name until marriage Penny, but, it was a nice attempt." Sheldon corrected.

     "I know that, I'm teasing you." Penny retorted.

     "Oh, well, to answer it question, it feels satisfactory." He answered.

     "Satisfactory? That's all?" She asked, her lips pursed.

     "Well, it was exciting once it happened, but now the previous excitement has left and replaced it with a satisfactory feeling because I know that I did something that could lead to future excitement in the future." Sheldon explained.

     "Yes, I agree with Doctor Cooper." Leah added, as she walked into the living room and sat next to, her boyfriend, Sheldon. "It brought us excitement and happiness at the beginning, it brings us happiness now, and shall bring us both again in the future."

     "You two really are nut jobs, aren't you?" Penny sighed as she nodded her head. 

     "No, we're just extremely intelligent." The two correct in unison. 

  AN:// Guess who's a couple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYAAAAAAYYYYYYYAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!

Don't forget to ask questions for the Q & A, or if you have any ship names, or if you just wanna comment, because commenting makes me feel loved and makes me want to write more :))) <33