chapter 4

You woke up on the couch you were laying on something hard yet comfortable you being lazily not wanting to open your eyes didn't untill you realized you heard beating. You open your eyes to see jeff and you were laying on his cheast. You blushed at the thought of sleeping on his cheast.  You slowly got up heading to the bathroom you felt...gross. taking off your shirt and bra you her a click of the door opening and looked over your shoulder to see jeff you let out a scream covering yourself as best you could with your arms.  Jeff looked up from the ground automatically blushing hard at you "oh shit im so sorry y/n" jeff said closing the door you ran to the door and locked it "knock next time you fucking perv!" You said angrily. "Im sorry I didn't know you were in there!" Jeff yeld back. You turn the water on hot and finish getting undressed not wanting to wait any longer for the relaxation of the water.

~20 relaxing minutes later~

Your finally step out the shower fog covering the bathroom you wrap a towel tightly around yourself stepping into your room to Change in your f/c f/b tee-shirt and your 2f/c ripped skinny jeans and black converse. You brush your Hair and dry it put on light makeup and run down stairs.  Jeff was eating cereal and watching tv. You walk into the kitchen then facepalm yourself.  "Damnit I forgot about mouse!  ". Jeff raised a eyebrow. "Who is mouse?" My dog you say heading towards the back door opening it to be greeted by a tackle of wrt soberly kisses by your great Dane who was a very dark black with Amber eyes so he looked like a demon hound. "That....is not a mouse" Jeff says laughing softly and the big dog runs towards him kissing him as well.

{Sorry clif hanger}
U bid u good day tell tomorrow my beautiful dragons♥♥♥