chapter 8

After getting ready you put your (f/c) converse hightops on. Your ran downstairs and out the door. Hoping to fine Jeff to say it was ok for earlier. When smile dog ran up to you. "Hey there boy! Do you no where Jeff is by any chance?" You asked the black and red dog. He barked excitedly and nodded his head and took off into the woods. You ran after him to the stream where you found a still blushing Jeff. He was turned away from you sitting down. You put a hand on his shoulder. You guessed you scared him or he didnt want to be bothered because when you touched his shoulder he turned around fast and threw you to the ground putting his knife at your neck. When he relized it was you his eyes widened and he began shaking and drop the knife and got off you. He backed up and pressed himself against a tree sliding down it hugging his knees. He started crying. "I-Im so s-sorry (y/n)"  he studdered out. You sat infront of him and spoke softly. "Jeff its alright you didn't mean to" you said kindly. "N-No its not ok, I couldve killed you.." he said his words trailing off. "Jeff is fine really I'm ok-" you said but got cut of by him. "No (y/c) you don't understand I couldve killed you. I COULD HAVE KILLED YOU!" He screamed. "Jeff please-" you said getting closer to him. " STAY AWAY FROM ME! Stay away from me...please.. I dont want to hurt you..I..I..I love you (y-y/n)..." he said before running off deeper into the woods. You stood there stunned and tearing up because you couldn't let him get away if he loved you because you loved him to.