chapter 19

When you woke up you felt something warm against you. "J-Jeff? Is that you"? You asked rubbing your eyes. " yeah its me" you smiled and snuggeled closer to him. He leaned down and kissed you. You kissed back and smiled. "how'd you sleep?" Jeff asked. "Amazing knowing that I knew you were sleeping next to me the whole night" "Jeff smiled and got up. "I'm going to take a shower care to join?" "Jeff stop asking that. I'm not going to." "Damn" Jeff said and left to the bathroom. You fell back asleep. You slept til Jeff got out. "Y/n get up its 12:35 in the afternoon" Jeff said shaking you. "I'm up I'm up" you said wiping the sleepy out your eyes. "Why are you sleeping so late? Are you sick?" "Probably" you said coughing. "Just lay back down ill go get you some medicine" "t-thank you Jeff" "welcome" Jeff went to the corner store for cold medicine and came back with it." here's your medicine" Jeff said giving you a bottle of water and pills. You took them happily and went back to sleep. Jeff smiled and sat down next to you stroking your hair. "Ill take care of you today just relax" you woke up an hour later to your stomach rumbling. You smelled something delicious. "Oh your awake I made you soup." "Thank you Jeff!" You said blowing on your spoonful and drinking it. "Jeff its delicious!" You exclaimed. Jeff took care of you the whole time you were sick and that night you smiled and kissed Jeff as he slept from being tired for taking care of you the whole day.