chapter 14

You woke up with the voices and shadows again but they were worse today. You were scared,you didn't know what to do. They were killing you. You backed yourself into a corner and began crying covering your ears and closing your eyes tightly. " go away!" You screamed. " leave me alone please!" You begged but it didn't stop. You cryed more. You then got angry at them. " go the fuck away from me!" You screamed " get the hell out!" You picked up a book you were reading and threw it at the shadow but it passed threw it hitting the wall with a loud thud. "p-please...please..leave me alone" you said sobbing. Jeff ran into your room. " (y/n)! " he yelled. "what's wrong?!" He said hugging you as you cried into his cheast. "I'm scared...I'm so scared" you said threw your sobs and cries. " "why are you scared?" Jeff asked confused. You knew it was time you told him about the voices and shadows. So you did. You told him everything. He smiled kindly stroking your hair. " I think i know how to make them go away. Get up and come with me. Get dressed. Nothing that you are to afraid of getting dirty though. You got up in dressed in a dark grey hoodie and black ripped skinny jeans and your crimson red hightop converse. you walked down stairs and out the manner with Jeff not knowing were your going until you went into a small niaghborhood. Jeff sneaked you threw the window of a small blue house. "Jeff what are we doing here?" You wishpered to Jeff. " your" he said walking into the room of a still sleeping old couple. Pulling you in with him. "Going to become a killer."