chapter 22

WARNING THIS HALF OF THE STORY CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE STORYS LIKE THIS FEEL FREE NOT TO READ OR COMMENT BELOW THANK YOU AND ENJOY THE STORY!

You nodded your head as Jeff tugged on tge him of your pants. He smirked and gladly took them off. You blushed looking away. He then got up and started kissing you again and started rubbing you threw your panties." Ah...J-jeff...Ah" you moaned biting your lip trying to stop your self from moaning but failed as you kept moaning as her went faster. Jeff then tugged your panties off of you. You blushed deeply. "I see someones excited" Jeff said smirking at your wetness. He started kissing you and rubbing you again but he surprised you by sticking one of his digits into you. "Aah....Jeff!...f-faster" you moaned loudly and Jeff obeyed you by going faster. "J-jeff I'm close" you said gripping the sheet tightly. You whimpered when he stopped and pulled out his finger. Jeff smirked and licked his finger tasting you and wich you blushed more. Jeff smiled and leaned in to your ear " You taste sweet y/n" he whispered in your ear sending shivers down your spine. He pulled his pants down and you blushed and the huge tent in his boxers. " y/n are you ready?" Jeff asked. You nodded slowly and he positioned him self at your entrance pushing himself in. You felt a shooting pain and grabbed the pillow next to you covering your head to muffle the scream of pain. Once Jeff was all the way inside you he stayed still letting you adjust to his size. You nodded saying it was ok to move and the pain subsided. Jeff started moving in and out of you slowly not wanting to hurt you. "Ah Jeff f-faster Jeff ah" you moaned and he instantlt went faster. You were a moaning mess and couldn't hide your moans anymore. you kissed your virginity goodbye and enjoyed what was coming. "Jeff I'm close" you warned him. " M-me to" Jeff said thrusting himself in you faster. You came right thin and there. Jeff soon after did as well. He collapsed beside you. "That was amazing y/n" he said panting heavily. You were panting just as heavily as him and could only nod your head. " I love you Jeff" you said smuggling up to him falling asleep. "I love you to y/n" Jeff said falling asleep soon after.