chapter 24

You stared at the ceiling of you and Jeff's shared room. Its been a whole month since your inpregnation. You didn't show anything at all and are waiting for your doctor to call you to see what the gender of the baby is that your having. You had to leave early so you didn't get to see the photos or know the gender. You held Jeff's hand anxiously as he laid next to you. The phone rang and you instantly jumped up running to the phone answering it "yes hello!...please tell me what is it a boy or girl!?" You half yelled into the phone. "Yes miss Y/N, your having a baby girl. Congrats" the doctor said emailing you your baby's picture. You said thanks and hung up. "Jeff! Its a girl!!!" You screamed hugging him tightly. Jeff smiled and hugged you tightly, kissing you all over your face. "Im so proud of you Y/N" jeff said kissing you sweetly. All you did was blush in response. You ran out the room to Ticci Toby's room. He's like your big brother now. "Toby!!" You screamed almost tackling him in a hug. "Im having a baby girl!!" You screamed hugging him tightly. " that's amazing Y/N" You started tearing up out of joy and toby wiped them away. It then hit you you should do all this running and tackling when your a month and a half pregnant. What hit you is when your stomach started hurting and you made a B line to the bathroom for you daily dose of morning sickness. You stayed in there a good minute or two. Before coming out. You and jeff told everyone in the mansion and you were tired by then so you and jeff napped the rest the day and watched horror and comedy movies.