chapter 6 (finally here!)

I rushed Jeff towards the bathroom and layed him down in the bathtub so blood wouldn't get everywhere.  I grabbed a wet rag and rubbing alcohol and gauze.  I wiped the blood off him after I took off his hoodie and washed it out with rubbing alcohol. He groaned loudly in pain and removed the bullet from jeffs shoulder with some tongs and washed it out again with the alcohol. He growled in pain again before I found some thread and needle and stitched his wound. "Owww oww what the fuck is wrong with your mom!" "She doesn't like killers hanging out with her daughter". Jeff groaned loudly again standing up. You and jeff heard sirens. Your mom called the police. "Fuck" you whispered. And whisked Jeff out the back door. You guy ran for about a hour before you and him found a old cabin. You waled in and sat on the broken old couch. You were very tired and fell asleep.  3 hours later you woke up on jeffs cheast again this time you woke up to footsteps outside the cabin Jeff was passed out and before you could wake him someone opened the door and set a hatchet and didn't seem to notice you and jeff yet taking off his goggles and mouth gard.  You knew who it was. Ticci Toby. Toby you said softly getting his attention he cracked his neck and twitched. "Yes? Who are you and why are you with jeff at my cabin? " oh well im y/n, im jeffs friend, and my mom shot jeff so I took him here sorry I didn't know it was your cabin. "Its alright hes a friend" you nod getting up started cleaning. What are you doing? Toby asked. I clean when Im bored or worried.  You said cleaning off the mantle. Oh alright. You and toby hung out while jeff recovered. Jeff woke up to you in his face as he jumped backed you laughed saying it was revenge for earlier. You and toby and jeff watched some horror movies all night tell like 3:20 am and you went to bed with the rest of the guys and climbed into your bed laying down thinking what you would say to your mom but sleep over took you.