chapter 23

Its been three weeks sense you and Jeff had intercourse. You were perfectly fine and happy like usual but when you woke up this morning you felt wrong. You instantly got up running to the bathroom, vomiting. Jeff woke up from this slowly walking forwards to you putting his hand on your shoulder. "Y/n are you ok?" You didn't get to answer back before you felt more bile rise in your throat and vomit again. You simply nodded your head at jeffs question. You got up and grabbed the mouth wash rinsing your mouth out. the taste was unbearable. "I-im ok its probably just a stomach bug" you lied to him trying to cover up your real thought. You went to your best female friends in the mansion sadie. "Sadie we need to talk" you said walking in her room. "What is it?" "I need you to get me something from the store please" "sure what is it?" " I think I'm pregnant" you simply said. "Alright ill be back in a bit" she said grabbing her purse and shoes walking out. She came back with your pregnancy test in moments. "Thank you" you said hugging her and rushing to the bathroom to take the test. You had to wait 10 minutes. You paced back and forth in shadiest room thinking the worst. After 10 minutes you looked at the test. A plus sign+. It was confirmed. You were pregnant. Your eyes widened dropping the test and backing up into the door running to your room were Jeff laid getting dressed. You were in tears by the time you reached him. "J-Jeff!" You yelled at him hugging him breaking down in tears. "Y/n what's wrong!?" He asked very concerned. "I'm p-pregnant" you said clutching his shirt tightly. You were crying not because you didn't want it but because you were afriad and scared. Jeff nodded his head head and rubbed your back comfortably. he kissed you calming you down. "What are you going to do? " he asked. You didnt have to think to answer. "I'm keeping the baby" you said he nodded. "Right answer" he said smiling.