chapter 21

WARNING THIS PART OF THE STORY CONTAINS GRAPHIC AND INAPRPIATE CONTINT IF YOU DONT LIKE "LEMONS" IM SORRY BUT DONT READ AND OR COMMENT BAD THINGS IN THE COMMENTARY. THANK YOU!

After your sick day you and Jeff went out to the movies. A new horror movie came out and you and him really wanted to see it. You sat down and watched the movie occasionally jumping from a jump scare or closing your eyes tight from something happening. Jeff noticed this and laughed softly putting his arm around you pulling you in close. You smiled and kissed his cheek and continued watching. You and Jeff finished the movie and went out to eat at the pizza place across the street. You and him ate and joked around having fun and you guys walked home were you and him went upstairs to jeffs room to hang out occasionally making out for a while. After you were done you guys laid on the bed cuddling. "Jeff I love you" Jeff smiled and looked down at you. "I love you to y/n" you kissed Jeff getting onto of him. Were you and him made out til the need for air was to much and seperated a thin string of saliva connecting you to him. He smiled and flipped you over so he was on top and kissed you again. He started to go down your neck kissing and sucking it. When he sucked at a certain spot you let out a soft moan. Jeff smiled and abused that spot til The skin turned a dark purple. You were moaning softly the whole time. Jeff glided his hand under your shirt and went for your bra unclipping it. He removed your shirt and bra. You covered yourself quickly blushing. "Please baby" Jeff said smiling. You sighed. "Fine...I guess" you uncovered your self while Jeff smiled and kissed you again. He went down to your neck and to cheast were he massaged your breast."Aah...mm..j-jeff" you moaned taking off his shirt. He then took your right nipple in his mouth and started sucking it. "Oh Jeff..mmm* you moaned again. Jeff smiled and switched to the left giving each side treatment. You moaned lightly at this. Jeff just smiled. He reached for the hem of your pants tugging om them. You thought for a while before nodding your head slowly. You knew this was gonna be a long light.